Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: San Felipe advice please

nodigg
    We are heading down to San Flelipe for a week starting Sunday, (got the insurance yesterday), with a few friends and taking the toybox and buggy. Any one have any tips on this kind of trip for me? Should I take the SeaDoo too?

Racer277
    As nice as the water looks, it is REALLY SALTY. You won't be able to rinse the seadoo out soon enough.
    If you are on the beach for any time, the shrimp fishers should motor over to offer you buckets of shrimp, cheap...
    If you camp (sleep) on the beach, mark yourself well, as buggies drive down the beach at night and won't see you (your prolly in your toybox though...)
    Have fun, it's a cool little town...

nodigg
    Thanks Sean, yes we will be sleeping in the toybox for sure. Sounds like we can get plenty of shrimp to cook up.

MAINEVENT
    Its a pretty cool town i have'nt been in years but i was actually thinking of cruising down their sometime soon... killer fish tacos and cheap beer :rollside:

nodigg
    Its a pretty cool town i have'nt been in years but i was actually thinking of cruising down their sometime soon... killer fish tacos and cheap beer :rollside:
    FIsh tacos and beer is plenty reason for me but I hear the dunes are good too? And you can ride your toys all over town?

JetBoatRich
    Made the drive a couple years ago had a great timne for a few days camp along the beach. Huge difference between high and low tide
    Buy some fireworks in town and enjoy your show

MAINEVENT
    FIsh tacos and beer is plenty reason for me but I hear the dunes are good too? And you can ride your toys all over town?
    Yeah the dunes are fun and yes you can ride bikes and rails in town... Damn it the memories are coming back the only thing i remebered was that some camp grounds had curfew and you could'nt fire up your bike/rail after a certain time in the morining and night time....

nodigg
    Made the drive a couple years ago had a great timne for a few days camp along the beach. Huge difference between high and low tide
    Buy some fireworks in town and enjoy your show
    So I guess I won't need the ones I brought back from New Mexico then......
    Do they allow camping right on the beach like in Pismo then? Or only in campgrounds?

JetBoatRich
    Have to watch crossing the boarder with fireworks both directions
    We took the RV and camped in a park, backed it in against the beach. Not familiar with the surroundings, set up during high tide so you are safe distance from the water

ITS ALL GOOD
    Have fun , it is beautiful down there , dont take the sea doo the salt will tear it up, take plenty of pics.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast