Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Intercom/headsets

STV_Keith
    What brand are you ballers using? Intercom/headsets with boom mic and stereo interface.

Outnumbered
    What brand are you ballers using? Intercom/headsets with boom mic and stereo interface.
    Get in touch with Froggy. I know he was real happy with the ones in his Rhino. I think his e-mail is in that golf cart spam thread.

riverbound
    Dennis has a cool set up in his GMT...might want to hit him up.... I doubt he will be posting anytime soon.

UnionJack
    I think Radio Lab, in Corona.... But all I did was check the box on the option list

shockwavebd
    I think Radio Lab, in Corona.... But all I did was check the box on the option list
    That's what I have..great stuff...........no problems in two years....

brad22
    We use Peltor helmets for racing. Not sure of the communications though. David Clark seems to be the hot ticket for what your looking for.
    http://www.davidclark.com/Marine/index.html

blackcloud75
    Advantage Avionics........fellow HB'r(not very active)
    Mark may be able to help ya' out.......
    www.advantageavionics.com
    or PM me for his number

konajet
    David Clark and Bose make great sets at least in the aviation field I have had my Bose for 7yrs and use them atleast once a week never had a problem and they sound great with music to :-)

STV_Keith
    After some looking around, I've started to draw in on a decision. Anyone out there use/used the Comzilla (http://www.comzilla.com/) systems? Apparently sold by Bearcom, seems to be a very robust system, and fairly compact. Can be built in 2-6 headset layout and use OTH or BTH headsets. Built to spec for wiring lengths.
    Any thoughts here guys? Supposed to be very popular in off road as well as boats.
    "Our intercom was designed specifically for motorsports applications, whereas most others on the market are aircraft based units. In the 90s our intercom was primarily used by most if not all factory sponsored off road race teams. This includes, but is not limited to, the entire Nissan team, Chevy, Ford, Dodge and Toyota. In boats, our system was the unit of choice in 85% or more of the boats racing POPRA in the West and about 70% or more of the boats racing in the APBA in the East. We were direct manufacturer suppliers to Skater, Fountain, Cigarette, Outerlimits, Advantage, and numerous boat riggers throughout the world. To this day, our intercom has been in more winning Trophy Trucks for the Baja 1000 than any other and our systems live in numerous off road vehicles (race and pleasure) and off shore boats (race and pleasure) around the world. And finally, it is and always has been built in the USA, where most others are not."

MudPumper
    Most of the Sand Car people are using PCI Race radios. They work great In Car/Car to Car/and Music.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast