Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Martinez 4/28

DMOORE
    Who's headin' out this weekend? My wife and I will be out. Most likely in the Ski Centurian.(white and black with red lettering) Be on the big sand bar on Sat if any peps are out, stop by and say hi.
    Darrell.

Mandelon
    Not me...

faster u fool
    Not a spec of sand to be found last weekend...Hope you all have better luck.

edog_103
    We had the same problem the weekend of 4/13/2007

DMOORE
    I'd rather have no sand than no water.
    Darrell.

kmcousins
    I was hoping some of you guys might help me? I'm going to be going back to the river after 8 years and i'm sure that it's changed a lot. I use to launch at fishers landing and go up the river to the big sand bar around the 2nd big bend. I going to be there the weekend before the 4th of july. how has it been in the past. Have the cops cracked down on anything what about noise. Or is there any other hot spots. any help would be great. Thanks Guys

kmcousins
    I was hoping some of you guys might help me? I'm going to be going back to the river after 8 years and i'm sure that it's changed a lot. I use to launch at fishers landing and go up the river to the big sand bar around the 2nd big bend. I going to be there the weekend before the 4th of july. how has it been in the past. Have the cops cracked down on anything what about noise. Or is there any other hot spots. any help would be great. Thanks Guys

kmcousins
    oops posted it twice:jawdrop:

DMOORE
    They don't bother you for noise. But they have really been checking boats for stickers. Make sure your registration is valid and the stickers are on.
    Darrell.

edog_103
    Not much has changed.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast