Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Lake Martinez Subdivision (Lots)

Mandelon
    Notice came yesterday the subdivision is finally going to happen. Lots of lots will be for sale maybe around the end of the year. Prices from $250,000 for interior lots to $800,000 for water front spaces. Lots of different sizes, nearly all a stones throw from the water.
    Those with current rentals have first right of refusal. Some places are for sale now. Buy one of those and get a lot guaranteed, or wait and see what happens, maybe the sales office will have some.
    A lot of the current residents won't be able to afford to pay the new mortgage so there should be a bunch available. Although I hear of guys lining up to buy 5 at a time.....
    Anyway, Riverfront and River Access lots 3 hours from San Diego will soon be available. Big plans for the docks, beach and infrastructure are moving ahead.

OutCole'd
    Step up baller!!!!!

Mandelon
    We'll see......that a lot of loot for not a lot of a lot.

OutCole'd
    We'll see......that a lot of loot for not a lot of a lot.

What do you put on the lot? Build a house, or a modular home? Trailer? What works there?

edog_103
    I just hope Martinez doesn't end up to be the next Parker. With 35 resorts in a 15 mi stretch, and 4 million idiots. Martinez is one of the last places you can go and see nice river.

Mandelon
    CCR's require site built concrete walls and 3' set backs, street trees, rooftop decks, no on street parking.....should be nice stuff. No mobiles.

DeltaSigBoater
    Mandy, having never been there to play, just drive through, I need some edumacatin. Is this 'injun land or are they freehold? Any downside to this that one should be aware of?
    Rio
    Exactally what I want to know... Who actually owns the land? You or the Colorado River Indians Tribes?

Mandelon
    No Indians down here. Private deeds, BLM, Military, some Mining and Private land.
    You will own these lots.

HokeySon
    A lot of the current residents won't be able to afford to pay the new mortgage so there should be a bunch available. Although I hear of guys lining up to buy 5 at a time......
    Suggestion: Option their right to buy -- low cost speculation to see where the market goes -- limit the loss if it doesn't take off, take the upside if it does.

Mandelon
    Cool idea. There could be more demand than I think....Its getting more high dollar down there all the time. There are many million dollar places around now.

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast