Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Pioneer Marine Remotes

is anyone using these? if so, how do you like the? and I was also wondering if you can run two of them (ie. dasha nd transom mount).....
    http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pi...549CDMR80D.jpg

TOBTEK
    I have one in the boat we are building....so I havent used it yet. BUT to answer your question, they were going to mount one in the cockpit and another in the front sponson.....yes you can run two of them.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...-22-05_007.jpg

syke-o
    do these work with any of the newer pioneer decks??

ROZ
    do these work with any of the newer pioneer decks??
    Yes, almost all of them. The main thing you want to look for is the headunit to have the steering remote control feature.

Ok,,,here's a twist...I was wondering if the Sony remotes work with the Pioneer head units..

syke-o
    Yes, almost all of them. The main thing you want to look for is the headunit to have the steering remote control feature.
    thanks for the info... i went and looked at the one without the display on the internet and its only like $60.. not too bad...

ROZ
    Ok,,,here's a twist...I was wondering if the Sony remotes work with the Pioneer head units..
    Stranger things have happened... While I have never tried it, I have heard the functions will work, but I don't know about the display...

1manshow
    is anyone using these? if so, how do you like the? and I was also wondering if you can run two of them (ie. dasha nd transom mount).....
    http://www.pioneerelectronics.com/pi...549CDMR80D.jpg
    Does anybody know if you can run two of these remotes along with sirius and a ipod??

BADASS38CHEVY
    I run 2 of the Pioneer CD-MR70 Marine Remote Control together but dont know if these one can be connected.Dont these have a seperate module that goes with these?

1manshow
    I run 2 of the Pioneer CD-MR70 Marine Remote Control together but dont know if these one can be connected.Dont these have a seperate module that goes with these?
    Do you run an ipod and sat along with those 2 remotes??

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast