Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: any one in scissor lifts???

YeLLowBoaT
    I need to rent one... atleast 40 ft thats less then 60" wide( get thru a fondation and stone wall) I know they use to make some that had out riggers. every thing I can find local is 7'+... god I wish I could remember who use to make one...
    its going on concrete.

shrek
    Where do you need one?
    40' high scissor, less than 60" wide does not exist.........today, at least.
    32' Platform high is the best you could get with a scissor lift.........at least with that width parameter.....
    I would suggest and electric narrow articulating boom, for those specs.....such as:
    http://www.jlg.com/Products/PDF/Eseries_SS.pdf
    Let me know if I can help......... msvatos@ur.com
    Shrek

YeLLowBoaT
    down town sacramento.

shrek
    down town sacramento.
    If you can use one of those booms, let me know, and I will hook you up with one of my buddies up in our norcal aerial branch.......
    E-mail me your contact information, and I will have someone call you tomorrow....
    msvatos@ur.com
    Shrek

rivrrts429
    anything that size is going to be over 7'. Better to stick with what shrek says with the articulating boom. PM me if you need any help, I can order it and have it shipped out of our sacramento yard.
    Shrek, you work for UR?

YeLLowBoaT
    Thanks, but I don't think a boom is a option :cry: ...( I wish it was, would make this a cake walk. Electrical lines and other lines in the way would be very hard to get it to go all the way up) I've only got around 60" all the way down the side of the building. ( and a tree is already coming down to get that) I really have to go up 53 ft to the peak.( of which a pole gun will get me there) Sad part is there is not even enough room to even get a extention ladder( and have it be safe) scaffolding is not a option ethier do to several reasons.

rivrrts429
    what the hell are you trying to do. How about dynamite to bring this hell of a building down to a comfortable working height

YeLLowBoaT
    what the hell are you trying to do. How about dynamite to bring this hell of a building down to a comfortable working height
    um lest see.. its 32 ft by 64 3 storys + a basement... 1st floor is around 7' off of grade.
    I'm going to be painting + a bunch of rot repair( mainly up top... I wonder why no one has done it in the last 40 years )

rivrrts429
    um lest see.. its 32 ft by 64 3 storys + a basement... 1st floor is around 7' off of grade.
    I'm going to be painting + a bunch of rot repair( mainly up top... I wonder why no one has done it in the last 40 years )
    I can have a rep come by your job tomorrow and figure out what would work best or at the very least point you in the right direction. I work in the inland empire but I know all of our reps up North. Let me know.

YeLLowBoaT
    I can have a rep come by your job tomorrow and figure out what would work best or at the very least point you in the right direction. I work in the inland empire but I know all of our reps up North. Let me know.
    That would work... I'll be there monday to talk to the owner... I'll PM you some contact info.

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast