Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425

Thread: Corona Christmas Taco Night...................

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    thanks for saying that..... I just remembered I had some in my truck. Dayquil here I come
    Are you sick cuz if you are then I am blaming you for me being sick :yuk: :rollside:

riverbound
    Are you sick cuz if you are then I am blaming you for me being sick :yuk: :rollside:
    Nope.......Just letting you know I have Dayquil in my truck and Im gonna take one just because I can

HOOTER SLED-
    thanks for saying that..... I just remembered I had some in my truck. Dayquil here I come
    Been on that shit for 2 days.

HOOTER SLED-
    mmmmmmmm Tacos!!!!! :crossx:
    You better leave now beeyotch. :rollside:

barbigrl
    OK I just came up with a GREAT idea!!! So since no one wants to have an after party.....(I am not sure how late Chuy's stays open) we can go to TB Scott's afterwards...they have their club night tonight. However it might not work with people who are bringing there kids.....but it is just an idea

HOOTER SLED-
    OK I just came up with a GREAT idea!!! So since no one wants to have an after party.....(I am not sure how late Chuy's stays open) we can go to TB Scott's afterwards...they have their club night tonight. However it might not work with people who are bringing there kids.....but it is just an idea
    Funny, I was thinking this too.

MAINEVENT
    FOCK YOU GUYS I LIVE TO FOCKN FAR I WILL NOT MAKE AN APPEARANCE or will I :idea:
    If you guys go to TB scotts say hello to my 2 waitresses (whom i may add just saw pics of damn i thought they were hot when i was drunk now i know why coyote ugly exist) :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:

barbigrl
    FOCK YOU GUYS I LIVE TO FOCKN FAR I WILL NOT MAKE AN APPEARANCE or will I :idea:
    If you guys go to TB scotts say hello to my 2 waitresses (whom i may add just saw pics of damn i thought they were hot when i was drunk now i know why coyote ugly exist) :crossx: :crossx: :crossx:
    Honey I could have told you that none of the waitresses there are not cute....however I know the bartender is (male)
    U suck Alex....when is your ass moving to the IE?

djunkie
    Honey I could have told you that none of the waitresses there are not cute....however I know the bartender is (male)
    U suck Alex....when is your ass moving to the IE?
    The IE SUCKS!!!

riverbound
    The IE SUCKS!!!
    True dat True dat
    Alright everyone..... will see you later. Off to finish my X-mas shopping.

Page 25 of 25 FirstFirst ... 152122232425