Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: House in The Keys

rollin24/7
    Hello all. I'm looking for a house in the Keys in Parker to rent this August for a week for our annual family vacation. If you know of any please PM me with the details. (Needs to sleep 8 minimum)
    Thanks

BADBLOWN572
    Hello all. I'm looking for a house in the Keys in Parker to rent this August for a week for our annual family vacation. If you know of any please PM me with the details. (Needs to sleep 8 minimum)
    Thanks
    There are a couple of houses in there that are available for rent. I know that David Plunkett was able to point some friends of mine in the proper direction. I would however, stay away from a house at the end of Apache Loop for a family weekend. The neighbor is a real dick.

rollin24/7
    Thanks for the heads up.

shrek
    Are they still allowed to rent? I thought the HOA had a big vote at the annual meeting...
    They voted to continue to allow renting.........but the vote was close......
    Shrek

AZKC
    There are a couple of houses in there that are available for rent. I know that David Plunkett was able to point some friends of mine in the proper direction. I would however, stay away from a house at the end of Apache Loop for a family weekend. The neighbor is a real dick.
    Were they able to repair all the damage Knuckleheads crew did to that house

Trailer Park Casanova
    I'd bet we would see a few more for sale signs go up if they eliminated renting.
    We're looking to move in.

riverratrob
    So should we act like the owner at the end of Apache loop ,a DICK !!

shrek
    Its amazing that they still bitch.........
    Back up 5-7 years, and it was like a 24hour party in the Keys on Holiday weekends........Parties every 3-4 houses, and crazyloud music until the wee hours........
    Now it is quiet on Holiday weekends........too quiet, in fact.
    I think it is just people that have to bitch about something.
    Shrek

RiverDave
    BB572 was joking Riverratbob...
    Honestly I have to put up with more shit from renters being that I have two rental houses in a very close proximity to me, then probably most others in the keys.
    Here's a short list of the problems I had from just last year..
    Full Coolers stolen
    Hose(s) stolen
    Billet Hose nozels stolen (at 50 bucks a whack)
    Mirror broken off a friend (girls) truck
    A dog walk into my house and proceed to start pissing on everything
    Parking problems (driveway is full of renters cars)
    Boat Problems (boats always seem to overhang onto my dock even when there's only one boat?)
    etc.. etc..
    Ironically enough I've always been real mellow about everything... Only flipped out on one renter and that was several years back, and becuase he was waaaayyyyy outta line.
    I figure most people are out there to have a good time, and they just don't know any better so it is what it is.
    RD

riverratrob
    BB572 was joking Riverratbob...
    Honestly I have to put up with more shit from renters being that I have two rental houses in a very close proximity to me, then probably most others in the keys.
    Here's a short list of the problems I had from just last year..
    Full Coolers stolen
    Hose(s) stolen
    Billet Hose nozels stolen (at 50 bucks a whack)
    Mirror broken off a friend (girls) truck
    A dog walk into my house and proceed to start pissing on everything
    Parking problems (driveway is full of renters cars)
    Boat Problems (boats always seem to overhang onto my dock even when there's only one boat?)
    etc.. etc..
    Ironically enough I've always been real mellow about everything... Only flipped out on one renter and that was several years back, and becuase he was waaaayyyyy outta line.
    I figure most people are out there to have a good time, and they just don't know any better so it is what it is.
    RDThanks for the head's up RD just cant belive the dog broke the mirror and the girl pissed youre floor :jawdrop: I will say I haven't seen that there yet but I always see people cruzin the channels at 3.00am crankin the tunes and pissin themselves!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast