Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Smoking

Tom Brown
    I've just started to smoke. Should I be smoking as much as I can or would it be better to build it up over time? Also, what's the best brand?

Windy
    Sorry Tom...but why would you wanna start yuk

NorCal Gameshow
    Tom Brown:
    I've just started to smoke. Should I be smoking as much as I can or would it be better to build it up over time? Also, what's the best brand? tom get a hobby, this is a joke, right ?

Stupid Fast
    Tom Brown:
    I've just started to smoke. Should I be smoking as much as I can or would it be better to build it up over time? Also, what's the best brand? What do You think? I say Highway smokes and smoke um if ya got um.

EricinNv
    Maybe try smoking your laxatives and you'd get pleasure at both ends. TB, you never cease to crack me up!

PipesClean
    Tom Brown:
    I've just started to smoke. Should I be smoking as much as I can or would it be better to build it up over time? Also, what's the best brand? Depends on what your smokin!

HighRoller
    I recommend 2-3 packs of Camel unfiltered cigs per day.Make sure you light the next one before you stub out the current one.Don't worry about all that cancer talk,I've been smoking for 15 years and my lung feels great!!!

Tom Brown
    When I smoke too fast, I get dizzy. I'm OK for the most part, though.
    When I first started, I tried to pull the smoke straight into my lungs. Holy cow! The guys who can do that are far tougher than I am. I have to mix the smoke with some fresh air or it really knocks me down.
    The funny thing is that after several days, I don't really feel a strong urge to do it. It doesn't seem to be as addicive as everyone has said.

NorCal Gameshow
    Tom Brown:
    When I smoke too fast, I get dizzy. I'm OK for the most part, though.
    When I first started, I tried to pull the smoke straight into my lungs. Holy cow! The guys who can do that are far tougher than I am. I have to mix the smoke with some fresh air or it really knocks me down.
    The funny thing is that after several days, I don't really feel a strong urge to do it. It doesn't seem to be as addicive as everyone has said. T.B. this is a joke.......right???

DickDanger
    Well, if its any consolation, ALL of us here in SoCal smoke...its called smog!!!! LMFAO....-DD Out

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast