Thread: FourQ

wolfie
    Thanks for the advice today. Got the oil changed and new plugs. Plugs looked used up but they looked good. The right shade of brown, no black or signs of detonation or fouling. So as usual you are right on the carb, 850 is just right and it looks to be jetted correctly. Heading out tomorrow for a run on the lake.
    Once Jill gets back from the doctors on Tuesday she'll have a better idea of what time off she'll have available. If she can't make it down, Mike and I will still be coming sometime if we're still welcome.
    Thanks again

FOURQ
    Thanks for the advice today. Got the oil changed and new plugs. Plugs looked used up but they looked good. The right shade of brown, no black or signs of detonation or fouling. So as usual you are right on the carb, 850 is just right and it looks to be jetted correctly. Heading out tomorrow for a run on the lake.
    Once Jill gets back from the doctors on Tuesday she'll have a better idea of what time off she'll have available. If she can't make it down, Mike and I will still be coming sometime if we're still welcome.
    Thanks again
    good deal Dave glad it all worked out...you are always welcome here you know that after all whats family for lets just plan ahead so I can play with the hotrod and not the tug (non kid weekend)