Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: I'm soo pissed

Hotcobra270
    So I went to pleasant today and some guy backed into my trailer when I was retrieving my boat!! I saw that he got close but I wasnt sure if he hit it since I was about 50 yards coming up to my trailer..
    My girl was in the water waiting to "catch" the boat and hook it, when the guy backed into it..
    My girl didnt tell me until we were home.
    F@cking guy or his wife didnt even apologize or offer to pay. Now I have a 2 inch dent and gash on my fender.
    It was one of those cheetahs deck boats, with an older gentleman and lady.
    I'm sure I'll run into him again and I'll make sure I give him a piece of my mind.
    Just needed to bent

bkplesh
    the same thing happen to me, But at the river.

JetBoatRich
    I would pissed to if my girl held that information:sqeyes:

Xlration Marine
    Sounds like it's time for a new girl. Try a brunette, they have brains.

ZZ502
    Hotcobra 270,
    I may be the person who backed into your boat trailer. I was at Pleasant on Saturday and I own a red,white and yellow cheetah deck boat. When I backed in I could not see the location of your trailer because it is a dark color. Your girl friend waved me off and I relocated. I never felt anything that would indicate that I hit your trailer and your girlfriend never said anything. I'm not the sort of person who would run and hide from this sort of thing. I spent half my day on the water pulling 2 boats in so that strangers would be safe and not left to sink in the storm. I will be more than happy to pay for the damage and apoligize for the damage I caused. You can leave your info in my box and I will contact you.

AZJD
    Hotcobra 270,
    I may be the person who backed into your boat trailer. I was at Pleasant on Saturday and I own a red,white and yellow cheetah deck boat. When I backed in I could not see the location of your trailer because it is a dark color. Your girl friend waved me off and I relocated. I never felt anything that would indicate that I hit your trailer and your girlfriend never said anything. I'm not the sort of person who would run and hide from this sort of thing. I spent half my day on the water pulling 2 boats in so that strangers would be safe and not left to sink in the storm. I will be more than happy to pay for the damage and apoligize for the damage I caused. You can leave your info in my box and I will contact you.
    Nice! Soud like your a stand up guy. Very cool of you to come forward.

justfloatn
    Hotcobra 270,
    You're the man. Way cool to step forward

460 jus getn it
    Hotcobra 270,
    I may be the person who backed into your boat trailer. I was at Pleasant on Saturday and I own a red,white and yellow cheetah deck boat. When I backed in I could not see the location of your trailer because it is a dark color. Your girl friend waved me off and I relocated. I never felt anything that would indicate that I hit your trailer and your girlfriend never said anything. I'm not the sort of person who would run and hide from this sort of thing. I spent half my day on the water pulling 2 boats in so that strangers would be safe and not left to sink in the storm. I will be more than happy to pay for the damage and apoligize for the damage I caused. You can leave your info in my box and I will contact you.Very well said.

Bradman
    Hotcobra 270,
    ZZ502 your're first class all the way. It would be nice if more people were as honest as you. Kudos for stepping up and taking responsibility.

Mrs Luvnlife
    Hotcobra 270,
    Wow! Very cool of you to step up and come forward ! People like you are far & few between.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast