Thread: Remote Breathers

MudPumper
    Who's running a Remote Breather setup??? Lets see some pics of the remote breather and your valve covers.

LUVNLIFE
    Too bad. Isold a set of Morosos with the lines and a catch can that mounted to a ski tow not long ago. I'll see if I have some pics still around

MudPumper
    I already have a set of valve covers lined up, just have to decide where i want to mount the AN fitting and what kind of catch can to run and how to plumb it. Just looking for some ideas.

LUVNLIFE
    Mine came straight off the back of the valve covers and then 90 degrees into the catch can. I believe they were -10 lines

396_WAYS_TO_SPIT
    Mine came straight off the back of the valve covers and then 90 degrees into the catch can. I believe they were -10 lines
    Same ones I am going to run

TJS
    I made one using some scrap tubing and fittings. I also TIGed a -10 male fitting in the valve cover (TIGing cast covers sucks, you must cook the cover in the grille for an hour..otherwise cracks.. ). On the back of the fitting in the valve cover I kind of blocked it off from direct oil spray. Sorry I have not pics of the valve cover. Here is the puke tank though.
    http://www.tjsperformance.com/puketank.htm
    T.J.
    www.tjsperformance.com

MudPumper
    Wow....151 views.........:sleeping: :sleeping: :sleeping:

dumbandyoung
    IMCO has a nice set up. They make two sizes of tanks.

LUVNLIFE
    I made one using some scrap tubing and fittings. I also TIGed a -10 male fitting in the valve cover (TIGing cast covers sucks, you must cook the cover in the grille for an hour..otherwise cracks.. ). On the back of the fitting in the valve cover I kind of blocked it off from direct oil spray. Sorry I have not pics of the valve cover. Here is the puke tank though.
    http://www.tjsperformance.com/puketank.htm
    T.J.
    www.tjsperformance.com
    You don't have to tig the fitting in necessarily. I had some fittings from Earls, like bulkhead fittings. Although a good tig job looks better