Thread: sub enclosures

1manshow
    I was woundering if anybody out ther with a top cat II has built a enclosed box for the subs under the back seat? Iam thinking about putting 4 10' under the rear seat but i want them in a enclosed box. I plan on having a full back seat with no walk thru. Does anybody have any pics of a install in a top cat II?

Mr. Naudio
    I was woundering if anybody out ther with a top cat II has built a enclosed box for the subs under the back seat? Iam thinking about putting 4 10' under the rear seat but i want them in a enclosed box. I plan on having a full back seat with no walk thru. Does anybody have any pics of a install in a top cat II?
    cartoyzofhavasu.com
    click on marine audio pics

1manshow
    thanks mr. n

Krumbsnatcher
    I have pics with a bunch of Billet Grills that Car Toyz did if interested i will email em too yah.

1manshow
    thanks that would sure help

sammtron
    i have 4 12' and 10 6.5 in my back seat