Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: still looking ??

NEVER2FAST
    still looking for that turn key jet boat...
    email me what you have at rkctt5@mchsi.com
    for about 4,000 :rollside:

Schiada Time
    A totally turn key boat for 4K is gonna be tough. it depends how nice you want it, what engine and pump combo you are looking for, etc. For 4K I would prepare to buy an Olds 455 powered boat with a Jacuzzi pump. I just sold my jet boat- a Hallett bubble deck that I restored and put a 501 ci Big Block Ford in with a fully prepped Berkely pump. Boat was on a restored trailer with all the goodies and had a really nice aluminum headed big Block with all the tricks. Trust me when I say it is far more cost effective to buy one turn key from someone who has put a lot of time, money and cash into one. Not trying to be a buzz kill but for 4K your going to be swinging wrenches like a madman.

NEVER2FAST
    HAHAHA. will how about 6,000
    :rollside:

FLATMVN
    There is a turn key one here in Blythe it is a very nice piece and fast to Big Block, Tunnle Ram and Berkely Pump. I think it will run about 70 mph, that is all I know about it. The guy is asking $5,500.00 for it I can get his number and pass it on to you if youd like.

77 Apollo Jet Boat
    hey flat, any pics of this boat??? i may be interested.....

atxwrangler
    Check Out Ebay!

77 Apollo Jet Boat
    HA! im on there as i type and there isnt jack chit that appeals to me.
    i like your boat but there isnt much room if i added a backseat.....
    looking for a TX-19 tho......

MAINEVENT
    Not 4 g's but my boat's for sale everything new and updated motor will be put in this weekend with 0 hrs and only 2 hrs on jet here is THE BOAT
    http://img.photobucket.com/albums/v3...ForSale005.jpg
    Note: Headers were'nt done yet on this pic they were just redone so they look shiny
    I'm asking 9k :idea:

LAFD
    i have a 79 southwind jet new stringer new floor new carpet seats were redone motor was rebuilt and dyno tuned and has a berkely jet. its in the spam section. pm me if interested.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...icture_775.jpg

atxwrangler
    hey lafd, i just bought one of those exact hulls.how fast does yours run with what hp? does it have a shoe and ride plate?thanx,in advance! i know where some tx 19's are and i think one is in your area,apollo.i posted several on texas***boats.com under wants and needs >tx 19 wanted!

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast