Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 10th Glamis Trip Part 2

sigepmock
    OK here's a shorter list to look at for directions and meeting places....
    I think those of us going out the 10, 91, 60 FWY's Friday morning can meet at the White water Rest Stop off the 10 Fwy at 7AM.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...erRestStop.jpg
    It's past the 111 but before the 62. Nice big spot to meet everyone. Does 7:00 to 7:30 am sound ok???? That will still get us to Glamis by 10:30 -11:00AM.
    Sean and Linds we can meet you guys in Brawley or at the beginning of the Wash roads. I'm not sure about the guys headed out Thursday night, I don't know them personally so I think we try and get close to them but if we can't find them then oh well, we'll make our own spot.
    I'm PMing my cell out to you all.
    Also we have the little motorolla walky talky's so if you have them bring them and we can keep in contact after we all meet up.
    Let me know what you all think.
    Chris

Mrs. casean
    OK here's a shorter list to look at for directions and meeting places....
    I think those of us going out the 10, 91, 60 FWY's Friday morning can meet at the White water Rest Stop off the 10 Fwy at 7AM.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...erRestStop.jpg
    It's past the 111 but before the 62. Nice big spot to meet everyone. Does 7:00 to 7:30 am sound ok???? That will still get us to Glamis by 10:30 -11:00AM.
    Sean and Linds we can meet you guys in Brawley or at the beginning of the Wash roads. I'm not sure about the guys headed out Thursday night, I don't know them personally so I think we try and get close to them but if we can't find them then oh well, we'll make our own spot.
    I'm PMing my cell out to you all.
    Also we have the little motorolla walky talky's so if you have them bring them and we can keep in contact after we all meet up.
    Let me know what you all think.
    Chris
    We have walkie talkies! I'll bring them... what channel? ours is set to 5. If that works let me know... or we'll change it to whatever. If we leave at 6 we should be there around 9-9:30... any idea of what these guys have that are going out Thursay night? If we're a head of you guys we can go try to find them... unless you want us to just find a spot. We have LOTS of BIG trailer/MOHO's coming out... I think I counted 14?? Big Circle! We will have a circle like the 13.5er's have!

sigepmock
    We have walkie talkies! I'll bring them... what channel? ours is set to 5. If that works let me know... or we'll change it to whatever. If we leave at 6 we should be there around 9-9:30... any idea of what these guys have that are going out Thursay night? If we're a head of you guys we can go try to find them... unless you want us to just find a spot. We have LOTS of BIG trailer/MOHO's coming out... I think I counted 14?? Big Circle! We will have a circle like the 13.5er's have!
    I'm trying to get the info on the guys going out Thursday night. I'll let you know and maybe you can get next to them. Channel five works for us. I'm sure you'll beat us out there so if all else fails go get us a spot and call us and let us know where to find you.

Mrs. casean
    I'm trying to get the info on the guys going out Thursday night. I'll let you know and maybe you can get next to them. Channel five works for us. I'm sure you'll beat us out there so if all else fails go get us a spot and call us and let us know where to find you.
    We will do that! So IF we're there before you... we'll look for then and try to find a spot next to them... works for us! This is IF we leave on time... And we'll have our walkie talkies on 5! Woohoo! I'm ready!

Cole Trickle
    The time frame sounds good and I am familiar with that pit stop.
    I will bring my hand helds and be glued to channel 5

sigepmock
    I noticed Riverbound hasn't jumped in yet......I guess he doesn't get up that early :cry: J/K.
    I confirmed with the boss, she says will be there right around 7AM and then we can get the CONVOY on the road by 7:30 ish.

riverbound
    I will be there, just trying to figure out the logistics...that is early though

sigepmock
    Don't worry, if you need to leave later it's no big deal. The route to glamis is pretty easy now that the 86S expressaway is open all the way through. 10 East just past Indio, then take the 86 Expressway south to Brawley, pretty much leads you straight through. I can get you a map and directions if you want. Once in Glamis you past Gecko, then just past the Glamis store and right before the RR tracks, make a right down the dirt road. Follow that down and you'll see camping on the right hand side (west) and numbers painted on the little bridges under the RR tracks on the left side. When you pass the one painted with a #9 on it start looking off to the right side again and we'll put up a "Turn Here" sign or signal.
    I understand getting the boys ready and all and then Barbie Girl has to do her makeup and hair and then you have to do your makeup and hair......It will take you a while to get going :yuk:

Cole Trickle
    Wussie...
    It will probably be easier for you if you drive to the pit stop Thursday night and wait for you to get there and wake you up.(Plus I heard there is alot of man on man love wich is right up your alley )

riverbound
    Don't worry, if you need to leave later it's no big deal. The route to glamis is pretty easy now that the 86S expressaway is open all the way through. 10 East just past Indio, then take the 86 Expressway south to Brawley, pretty much leads you straight through. I can get you a map and directions if you want. Once in Glamis you past Gecko, then just past the Glamis store and right before the RR tracks, make a right down the dirt road. Follow that down and you'll see camping on the right hand side (west) and numbers painted on the little bridges under the RR tracks on the left side. When you pass the one painted with a #9 on it start looking off to the right side again and we'll put up a "Turn Here" sign or signal.
    I understand getting the boys ready and all and then Barbie Girl has to do her makeup and hair and then you have to do your makeup and hair......It will take you a while to get going :yuk:
    Is there room for me in front of your house?? I would rather roll out with you guys, if not I might just head out to the rest stop Thurs. night and already be there when you guys get there.Either that or get up REAL early Fri (not very likely )

Page 1 of 11 12345 ... LastLast