Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 10th Glamis Trip Part 2

riverbound
    Wussie...
    It will probably be easier for you if you drive to the pit stop Thursday night and wait for you to get there and wake you up.(Plus I heard there is alot of man on man love wich is right up your alley )
    Uh-Oh......not good

Cole Trickle
    Uh-Oh......not good
    :crossx:
    keep the boys out of the bushes :yuk:

sigepmock
    Is there room for me in front of your house?? I would rather roll out with you guys, if not I might just head out to the rest stop Thurs. night and already be there when you guys get there.Either that or get up REAL early Fri (not very likely )
    If you're serious we can make room for you for the night. My neighbors are cool. We can order pizza or whatever, just tell me what time you want to show up and I'll have a spot for you and I'll send you directions.
    Chris

riverbound
    If you're serious we can make room for you for the night. My neighbors are cool. We can order pizza or whatever, just tell me what time you want to show up and I'll have a spot for you and I'll send you directions.
    Chris
    I will probably just head out to the Rest stop tonight (late) and be there waiting for you guys. It will make things earlier for tomorrow morning.

sigepmock
    I will probably just head out to the Rest stop tonight (late) and be there waiting for you guys. It will make things earlier for tomorrow morning.
    Sounds good, make sure you lock your doors :cry:
    The guys that were supposed to be headed out today had something come up and they're not coming out until Sat AM so.......Sean and Linds are now promoted to CAMP DIRECTORS!!!! :crossx: Make sure you get a spot big enough for all of us....
    And to celebrate your promotion Carrie made these:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...Jello1-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...Jello2-med.jpg
    Congratulations both of you...I'm so proud. We'll see you guys tomorrow morning.
    Chris

Mrs. casean
    I like what I see in that fridge WARNING TO ALL... BEWARE OF THE JELLO SHOTS :crossx: :220v:
    IF we do make it out before you guys we will find a big spot for all of us... so are those guys still planning on camping w/ us? Do we need to leave a big open space for them to roll in to? Last time I counted 14 rigs on the list... not sure if anyone has backed out yet though My brother and friends and Sean's brother and wife will be out Friday night. So lets try to see how many trailers/R.V.'s WILL be there so we know how big to make the circle.

riverbound
    Sounds good, make sure you lock your doors :cry:
    Maybe I will just parkout in front of your house Pm me directions and Phone# I will be coming from the 15&91. I wont be there till later so dont worry about Pizza.
    Thanks

riverbound
    I like what I see in that fridge WARNING TO ALL... BEWARE OF THE JELLO SHOTS :crossx: :220v:
    IF we do make it out before you guys we will find a big spot for all of us... so are those guys still planning on camping w/ us? Do we need to leave a big open space for them to roll in to? Last time I counted 14 rigs on the list... not sure if anyone has backed out yet though My brother and friends and Sean's brother and wife will be out Friday night. So lets try to see how many trailers/R.V.'s WILL be there so we know how big to make the circle.
    <---- doesnt have to worrry about the Jello Shots. (non-drinking weeeknd for me )
    I am for sure gonna be there total length is about 60ft.

Cole Trickle
    <---- doesnt have to worrry about the Jello Shots. (non-drinking weeeknd for me )
    Not even a beer......
    That is kind of like the bet Danny had with BG about flashing :crossx:
    I will bring some extra cash so we can bet!!

sigepmock
    Bill sent you a PM.
    Linds, the guys are going to be coming out early, early on Sat but they said they can camp next to us or something, no big deal. I think if you can find a good spot for one big circle and room around it for another we should be fine.
    We also have two or three rigs coming out Friday afternoon/evening. I trust you guys to find a good spot and I also know that it really doesn't matter that much as long as we can all camp near each other that's all that matters. We'll call you in the morning when we're on the road.

Page 2 of 11 FirstFirst 123456 ... LastLast