Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast

Thread: Feb 10th Glamis Trip Part 2

Mrs. casean
    Your right they don't count becasue Jello falls into the Food categoty.
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...105_211048.JPG
    We made 400 for last Labor day and I am pretty sure we helped get the whole lower sandbar drunk. :crossx: :220v:
    400!!! :crossx: :rollside: That's a lot of Jello Shots!

Cole Trickle
    400!!! :crossx: :rollside: That's a lot of Jello Shots!
    Our whole groups liver's hurt for a month!!! :crossx: :skull:

casean
    Me too.....please
    <-----doesn't want to get stuck :cry: :cry:
    No worries. I was planning on scouting out the area as soon as we get some what setup. I'll try and find the best way in for you non-4x4 guys.

Cole Trickle
    Chris and Sean....
    Since you guys are part of team GM I need some help.
    My 05 Silverado came with the factory HD tow package. I have aquired a Drawtite brake controller and have plugged in th factory wiring harness.The harness came with a green odd shaped fuse that you are supposed to plug in so the harness works but the directions are terrible.
    They make it sound like it goes under the dash in the fuse block by your feet but I just disn't see a fuse reseptacle. The only place I found was under the dash in the plastic fuse box on the drivers side.It had a red fake fuse of the same size so tat is where I put the green fuse.
    Have either of you done this? Did I put the fuse in the right place? :cry:

riverbound
    I respect that! You're a good dad
    Thank you

casean
    Chris and Sean....
    Since you guys are part of team GM I need some help.
    My 05 Silverado came with the factory HD tow package. I have aquired a Drawtite brake controller and have plugged in th factory wiring harness.The harness came with a green odd shaped fuse that you are supposed to plug in so the harness works but the directions are terrible.
    They make it sound like it goes under the dash in the fuse block by your feet but I just disn't see a fuse reseptacle. The only place I found was under the dash in the plastic fuse box on the drivers side.It had a red fake fuse of the same size so tat is where I put the green fuse.
    Have either of you done this? Did I put the fuse in the right place? :cry:
    Both of the GM trucks I have owned have been 2500's, so the fuse you are talking about went in the fuse compartment inside the engine bay. Is yours a 1500 or 2500?

sigepmock
    Both of the GM trucks I have owned have been 2500's, so the fuse you are talking about went in the fuse compartment inside the engine bay. Is yours a 1500 or 2500?
    Same here. I put the fuse in the fuse box under the hood. There was a slot labeled "Elec brakes" or something. I'll see if I still have the directions some where here.

Cole Trickle
    Same here. I put the fuse in the fuse box under the hood. There was a slot labeled "Elec brakes" or something. I'll see if I still have the directions some where here.
    It's a 1500 but the tow package should be the same.
    I stole the controller off my 03 1500HD and wired it up the same way.(The 03 had the Controller on it when I bought it so I don't know where the fuse goes)
    I have towed it around town without brakes and it isn't bad because the weight is low but I would hate to het stuck in bumber to bumper without it working.

Cole Trickle
    Try this:
    http://www.etrailer.com/faq/cbc.asp
    I have the harness that came with the truck hooked up correctly.I just couldn't get a good read on where the little long square shaped fuse goes.

Page 5 of 11 FirstFirst 123456789 ... LastLast