Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast

Thread: Rhino mod updates.

sigepmock
    With high seat side like yours they wouldn't bother ne that much but you have to sit over them into the stockers.
    What do seats like that run?
    Did you end up making the front bumper or is that one of Evo's?
    I think the seats are $225 to $250 each for the fronts, Evo can tell you for sure. The front bumper is the stock bumper with the black plastic piece removed and a single cross bar added (the lower one kinda primer grey in the pic) Other than that I'll weld up the stock bolt holes, weld in that cross bar and maybe add a pre-runner style hoop to the top, maybe not, I like the clean simple look, I think. Bent up a skid plate at work today, looks good, now I just need to put the dimpled holes in it.
    Thanks for the compliments everyone, I really have to give credit to Evo, all I did was tell him some colors and then bolt the parts he gave me. Now I just need to send him enought business to get a good discount on the long travel kit :crossx: :crossx:
    Chris

sigepmock
    have anything good to trade? im allways open to the barter system....
    Toby ...you need any metal building components???? How about a shed or car port???? :crossx:
    Chris

sigepmock
    No sorry I dont, but the fab guy just made a clean simple floor mount. Think im also gonna have him make another deal where I can pop out the seats and mount and replace the with a bolt in cooler rack....would be a 10 minute deal, can't see anyone riding back there for awhile anyway. I'm gonna try to sell my brand new Elka shocks that were made for a rhino as well, I have a old friend that just got hired on the Elka staff and they have some protype stuff they want to try out one me. If anyone wants these shocks they were made for rhino with stock arms with wheel spacers. heavier springs for the added weight of the rear passengers and cage weight, they have adj comp and rebound settings, piggyback res's in front and remote res's in back. They have been mounted on the rhino and run around the neighborhood only...
    Does that mean you're actually going to take yours into the dirt or sand??? :yuk: j/k

Cole Trickle
    I think the seats are $225 to $250 each for the fronts, Evo can tell you for sure. The front bumper is the stock bumper with the black plastic piece removed and a single cross bar added (the lower one kinda primer grey in the pic) Other than that I'll weld up the stock bolt holes, weld in that cross bar and maybe add a pre-runner style hoop to the top, maybe not, I like the clean simple look, I think. Bent up a skid plate at work today, looks good, now I just need to put the dimpled holes in it.
    Thanks for the compliments everyone, I really have to give credit to Evo, all I did was tell him some colors and then bolt the parts he gave me. Now I just need to send him enought business to get a good discount on the long travel kit :crossx: :crossx:
    Chris
    Damm
    If I knew it looked like that under the plastic I would have fixed it and fabbed up some light mounts last weekend.

hot_diggity_dog
    After a NyQuil induced four hour power nap yesterday I woke up feeling great and ready to tackle the Rhino. Parts are all from Evo and Long Travelr Rhino .com, here are a few pics:
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...5Cage2-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...5Seats-med.jpg
    Here's my cheesy front bumper mod with HID lights, the grey bar isn't welded yet and the skid plate is a cardboard template. Hopefully I can get them tacked in place before this trip but we'll see.
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...umper2-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...plate1-med.jpg
    http://www.hotboatpics.com/pics/data...plate2-med.jpg
    Thanks again to Evo for all the parts, there were a few bugs to work out but I'll beat you up over that later
    Chris
    Looks Good
    Keep spending it will get there. LOL
    HDD

sigepmock
    Damm
    If I knew it looked like that under the plastic I would have fixed it and fabbed up some light mounts last weekend.
    Yeah I was talking to Evo and he said a lot of guys were just adding on to the stock bumper and.......I figured I take a shot. I really don't think it could take a big hit without folding but for the money......it will work for now. Brandin get yours done and then we can send a couple of them to the powder coaters and save some money. I need to save up for Tobteks Elka's...
    Chris

Cole Trickle
    Yeah I was talking to Evo and he said a lot of guys were just adding on to the stock bumper and.......I figured I take a shot. I really don't think it could take a big hit without folding but for the money......it will work for now. Brandin get yours done and then we can send a couple of them to the powder coaters and save some money. I need to save up for Tobteks Elka's...
    Chris
    Powdercoat?
    I am all about Satin Black Krylon!!!
    Matches the mean green machines black paint perfect :crossx:
    How many hours should I run it before I install the CDI box? I have maybe 15 minutes on it so far and need the extra speed/RPM to beat you guys up the hills. :idea:

sigepmock
    Powdercoat?
    I am all about Satin Black Krylon!!!
    Matches the mean green machines black paint perfect :crossx:
    How many hours should I run it before I install the CDI box? I have maybe 15 minutes on it so far and need the extra speed/RPM to beat you guys up the hills. :idea:
    Hell just put it on. If it starts and runs fine then throw it on there. All else fails put the stock back on for warranty work. I had 1 hour on ours and couldn't take it anymore. It runs great with the new CDI.
    Maybe I will just rattle can the front bumper for now, I wonder if I can find a metalic silver close enough to the powder color

Cole Trickle
    Hell just put it on. If it starts and runs fine then throw it on there. All else fails put the stock back on for warranty work. I had 1 hour on ours and couldn't take it anymore. It runs great with the new CDI.
    Maybe I will just rattle can the front bumper for now, I wonder if I can find a metalic silver close enough to the powder color
    Sounds good...
    I will run it for an hour or two Friday and than install the CDI when we go for some bigger dunes.
    I still need to install the CVT filter.It is in my ice chest in the back of the Rhino.

Evo22
    Hey Evo. Would you guys be able to fab a long travel setup on a golf cart? Nothing too crazy, just something with a little wider stance and some more travel.
    yea bing it over here we can do somthing to it

Page 3 of 4 FirstFirst 1234 LastLast