Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast

Thread: Mach 22'W/Llmor V-10

shockwaveharry
    What a fantastic boat! Something you could truly be proud of... I'd love to see it up close!

fatboy95
    This was running around in Needles this weekend and was wondering if anyone had pics of it. Sounded and looked awesome.
    great boat for a single guy with a small dick.

MR FLYIN VEE
    Are you hinting? If so you can reach dcb at 619-442-0300

andy01
    Ha ha, I thought you might put your number......... It's 7:30 you should be in a truck........

fatboy95
    Naw,,, just don't see the practicality of that lake rod. It is nice but what the heck do you do with it besides run around all day with your hair on fire, make noise and burn your ass on the headers. Fast is good but I guess I'm getting old and like usefulness.

MR FLYIN VEE
    Ha ha, I thought you might put your number......... It's 7:30 you should be in a truck........
    Funny but he said small d**k.I was only able to purchase the 32 cause i had no d**k.I'm thinking you'll need a sex change if you go to a 34 or ? havn't been in a truck for a couple of weeks stocked up on extra help 4 summer to allow more lake time this year and do some work around the house like sit on the computer. probable run some service calls 4 the next couple of days sitting at home makes me fell like i am forgetting to do something.how are u and the wifey?

MR FLYIN VEE
    Naw,,, just don't see the practicality of that lake rod. It is nice but what the heck do you do with it besides run around all day with your hair on fire, make noise and burn your ass on the headers. Fast is good but I guess I'm getting old and like usefulness.
    I hear u.I was just messin with you. I believe he runs mostly on the river andthat ilmore motor is pretty reliable pretty reliable and not alot of down time for 100+ mph boat.I'd much rather be driving than wrenching just my.02

BigBoyBlue
    by far one of the sickest 22's ive seen. Id prefer foot throttle left hand drive. Not sure if thats a foot throttle but sweet deal if it is.

ClownRoyal
    Nice ride! Is that the first half-cap Mach 22?

RiverDave
    Yet you feel compelled to visit a website called "***boat?"
    What the hell kinda sense does that make?
    RD

Page 2 of 5 FirstFirst 12345 LastLast