Thread: Whitewater racing video

ravencrew
    Here is a sample of Highlights from last years 2006 US Championship. Looking for some input on the quality of the video. I made a 30 minute DVD of the whole race circuit to long to post so I shortned it into this highlight trailer.
    Let me know what you think after you watch it!
    Here is the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Y4vkkle7w

photo chick
    Cool video, would love to ride in one of those! I'm just a girl but would love to see the entire video!

ravencrew
    Nothing wrong with GIRLS my mother-in-law navigated in the boat that went verticial! The little blue boat also had a female navigator! Thanks for the commments.I plan on making another video this year. Jeda productions will be putting last weekends race on tv sometime in late May early June! I don't know what channel yet though. Nice pictures on your site!!

hoolign
    Here is a sample of Highlights from last years 2006 US Championship. Looking for some input on the quality of the video. I made a 30 minute DVD of the whole race circuit to long to post so I shortned it into this highlight trailer.
    Let me know what you think after you watch it!
    Here is the link:
    http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=c1Y4vkkle7w
    Do you have this posted on Dales Site?? A few Eagles in there! Cool Vid!

photo chick
    Nothing wrong with GIRLS my mother-in-law navigated in the boat that went verticial! The little blue boat also had a female navigator! Thanks for the commments.I plan on making another video this year. Jeda productions will be putting last weekends race on tv sometime in late May early June! I don't know what channel yet though. Nice pictures on your site!!
    Thanks.....let us know what channel!

photo chick
    I was eating dinner and thinking about your video...it suddenly dawned on me that you said your mother-in-law was navigating the boat that went vertical...:2purples: My mother-in-law is only 64 and doesn't even leave the house let alone get in a car...........how awesome is that to have one that drives one of those!!! I'm envious...

Racey
    That was badass!

I think I just found me a reason to obsessive AND compulsive

ravencrew
    Thanks for the commments everyone keep them coming! I need to know if the video quality is good or just okay. IE more of this or more of that
    Thanks

ravencrew
    Hey photo the Navigator is the one that watches the guages and looks for hazards on the river ie: rocks,logs,spectators,photographers,and whatever else is in the river at the time of the race! Come to a race their always looking for navigators!! You might just be able to catch a wild ride in one!! Yeah hoolign I have posted on dales site. Got to Dale and James at the races last weekend!!
    I think they came in first or second can't remember though!