Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a question

Eliminator 4 Life
    I was thinking the other day since I never go looking but I was wondering if DCB's aka dont come backs have there own vin numbers now or are they still sucking off of Eliminators tit. Remember this is just a question and if so what year did they start. Thanks Eliminator 4 Life

Kilrtoy
    unless the Elim vins start with DCB, then i would say
    EL4L SUCKS..................

XFactor
    unless the Elim vins start with DCB,
    Check yours again. I think they start DCE. At least mine did

mbrown2
    or are they still sucking off of Eliminators tit.
    Brokeback Rob....you got a problem guys sucking off t i t s?

Charley
    uh.... I dont get it?? Actually I do but... who cares?? everyone knows Dave started DCB buying eliminators and rigging them better... no secret... it's actually kinda sad to see how far Dave has taken DCB considering when and where he started.... is this statement supposed to hurt DCB owners?? I think it sorta put's eliminators and DCB's different outlooks on making boats into perspective, but thats just my opinion.
    btw, I think eliminator has alot to be proud of lately

Eliminator 4 Life
    uh.... I dont get it?? Actually I do but... who cares?? everyone knows Dave started DCB buying eliminators and rigging them better... no secret... it's actually kinda sad to see how far Dave has taken DCB considering when and where he started.... is this statement supposed to hurt DCB owners?? I think it sorta put's eliminators and DCB's different outlooks on making boats into perspective, but thats just my opinion.
    btw, I think eliminator has alot to be proud of lately
    If so why dont you compare one of you "Hey KOOLAID " boats to your old boat brand GAYLINER. And get off of Eliminators shit cause we dont like haters.. Charley have a great evening
    Oh and I guess you kult members want PLEDGE and ZIP TIES

Charley
    If so why dont you compare one of you "Hey KOOLAID " boats to your old boat brand GAYLINER. And get off of Eliminators shit cause we dont like haters.. Charley have a great evening
    Oh and I guess you kult members want PLEDGE and ZIP TIES
    wow.... I was teasing Bjorkman cause he said start a thread worth while... I was making a joke.... everyone knows eliminators are better than bayliners!

BoatFloating
    Man Charley you need to get a boat soon or laid one of the 2....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._Kool_aide.JPG

UnionJack
    Well his boat should be soon

BoatFloating
    Well his boat should be soon
    Well there is hope soon....

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast