Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Just a question

F26
    Brokeback Rob....you got a problem guys sucking off t i t s?
    not me....just got back from the Spearmint Rhino

mbrown2
    not me....just got back from the Spearmint Rhino
    I was just giving my Eliminator bro E4L a hardtime...

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    wow.... I was teasing Bjorkman cause he said start a thread worth while... I was making a joke.... everyone knows eliminators are better than bayliners!
    LOL!! Now this is funny!!!! I luv it!!! :rollside:

boxscore
    Everyone knows that Bayliner got started by buying and rigging Eliminator hulls. But that was a long time ago.

Havasu Cig
    uh.... I dont get it?? Actually I do but... who cares?? everyone knows Dave started DCB buying eliminators and rigging them better... no secret... it's actually kinda sad to see how far Dave has taken DCB considering when and where he started.... is this statement supposed to hurt DCB owners?? I think it sorta put's eliminators and DCB's different outlooks on making boats into perspective, but thats just my opinion.
    btw, I think eliminator has alot to be proud of lately
    They were also rigging Skaters and STV's. Charley, I still have a brochure from 95 when I bought my first boat from DCB (which was an Eliminator hull) and it has some good pics in it of the boats they were rigging at the time. I remember a Skater they were rigging was picked up by the owners son who rolled the trailer and boat on the way home. From what I heard his dad was not to happy.

Eliminator 4 Life
    I was just giving my Eliminator bro E4L a hardtime...
    Thanks Mike Ill see you next weekend

Charley
    Man Charley you need to get a boat soon or laid one of the 2....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/..._Kool_aide.JPG
    WTF?? You have been without a REAL boat longer than me!!!!
    :cry: :cry:
    I remember a Skater they were rigging was picked up by the owners son who rolled the trailer and boat on the way home. From what I heard his dad was not to happy.
    OMFG, I'd be mega-pissed, kinda reminds me of a few weeks ago when i was late for my softball game... I hopped out of my truck in the parking lot in front of the field and told my 16 year old to park it.... I said be super careful and even told him to have his little girlfriend he brought with him to help him back up... of course he ignores this advice and backed into a pole!

mbrown2
    They were also rigging Skaters and STV's. Charley, I still have a brochure from 95 when I bought my first boat from DCB (which was an Eliminator hull) and it has some good pics in it of the boats they were rigging at the time. I remember a Skater they were rigging was picked up by the owners son who rolled the trailer and boat on the way home. From what I heard his dad was not to happy.
    wow...that's back in the day....I remember they actually had Skater brochures and pricing....I still have one I think....just before they had finsihed tooling the 22. I was interested in the 21 Skater and they were backing it, but at the same time providing me insight to their newly tooled 22....never pulled the trigger on either..

BoatFloating
    WTF?? You have been without a REAL boat longer than me!!!!
    :cry: :cry:
    Man Charley you need some more material. Your right for the money you guys are spending on the 32' I could own a fleet on non real boats and still retire in 2 years..... It's ok I'm still boating and Dave is still combing his hair....
    OMFG, I'd be mega-pissed, kinda reminds me of a few weeks ago when i was late for my softball game... I hopped out of my truck in the parking lot in front of the field and told my 16 year old to park it.... I said be super careful and even told him to have his little girlfriend he brought with him to help him back up... of course he ignores this advice and backed into a pole!

That's because when you got out the seat all the way up so you could reach the pedals got in his way.... :rollside:

CornWater
    .... I said be super careful and even told him to have his little girlfriend he brought with him to help him back up... of course he ignores this advice and backed into a pole!

Maybe she backed into his pole, and that is why he crashed...

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast