Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Cant Blame Arnold for this one

a catered life
    as some of you know i work for a local school district and as most of you know most public school districts blame the governor for almost everything ranging from lack of money to lack of their slush fund money :yuk: well my district has found a all new way to waste money
    :cry: at my desk i have 3 forms of communication 1. extention phone (push 9 to dial outside line and rarely used)
    2. regular outside line (98% of my calls come on this one) 3. district wide walkie talkie (not used to much) so today my supervisor walks in my office with a dam nextel phone with only chirp capalibities :yuk: what is the freaking reason i would need a chirp phone i am not on 24 hours call i'm off at 2:30-3:00 daily. my boos cant even give me a decent reason why the department got these dam phones. i think we need to reexamine our focus on why we are here. and if i know my district they got sucked into a bad contract :yuk:

Froggystyle
    Seriously... who is that in your avatar?

a catered life
    Seriously... who is that in your avatar?
    lmao one cool ass girl i got the pleasure to party with her name is candis i call her candy she's from brazil or spain (one of those places like that) if you think she hot you should see the friends she travels with :220v:

spectratoad
    if you think she hot you should see the friends she travels with :220v:
    Yes please.

Froggystyle
    lmao one cool ass girl i got the pleasure to party with her name is candis i call her candy she's from brazil or spain (one of those places like that) if you think she hot you should see the friends she travels with :220v:
    Since you are offering...

dc96819
    Someones getting a kickback

a catered life
    trying to get her to come to havi this summer with a few of her friends

DCBob
    I'll bet you do!!!! :220v: :220v: :220v:

LHC30Victory
    Yes please.
    I second that

a catered life
    Just a waste of money.
    glad someone feels my pain :cry:

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast