Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Cant Blame Arnold for this one

lalhc
    Those Nextel phones were most likely funded through the Federal E-Rate program, not money sent from the state. Each school district can only use these grants for certain things and Nextel radios qualify for one of them. They either use it or lose it.

NorCal Gameshow
    Those Nextel phones were most likely funded through the Federal E-Rate program, not money sent from the state. Each school district can only use these grants for certain things and Nextel radios qualify for one of them. They either use it or lose it.
    I feel better now... it's federal, not state tax dollars :hammer2:

Desert Rat
    I work for the feds and I LOVE one of the standard comments around here "That money comes from a different pocket" as in you can only use those monies for_______ fill in the blank. My standard line back is "Yeah but somewhere all those pockets end up on the same pair of pants" Mine and yours!!!

HMF'er
    The "Use it or Lose it" philosophy exists in just about every public agency, but it doesn't exist when its time to give the employees a raise.

a catered life
    The "Use it or Lose it" philosophy exists in just about every public agency, but it doesn't exist when its time to give the employees a raise.
    right we have gotta a raise in 3 years :cry:

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12