Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast

Thread: Attn: Parents of U12 boys Soccer.....South OC Area

pixilatedpussy
    I know this is off topic...but what the heck....My husband is the head coach for FC Irvine & is currently looking for 3 more players. If interested please pm me. Thanks...Pixi
    Now back to your regular scheduled boating....

Redneck
    I know this is off topic...but what the heck....My husband is the head coach for FC Irvine & is currently looking for 3 more players. If interested please pm me. Thanks...Pixi
    Now back to your regular scheduled boating....
    whts up pixi how are things going

dmontzsta
    Too bad it is so far... My 8 year old would play U12. He was actually playing U10 with Corona United and doing pretty well, but the drive was too far for that too. Now he is back in AYSO U8 shredding everyone scoring 4+ goals per game, they make him sit down after he scores.
    Good to see there is another soccer family among us! I actually play in a mens league on Thursdays and Sundays. Soccer is not just for mexicans!

HOOTER SLED-
    Soccer is for homos!!:crossx: :crossx:

pixilatedpussy
    Too bad it is so far... My 8 year old would play U12. He was actually playing U10 with Corona United and doing pretty well, but the drive was too far for that too. Now he is back in AYSO U8 shredding everyone scoring 4+ goals per game, they make him sit down after he scores.
    Good to see there is another soccer family among us! I actually play in a mens league on Thursdays and Sundays. Soccer is not just for mexicans!
    Our 9 year old played with them last year & there was no way his physical size could move to 12. Its a way different division. He is now playing with West Coast U11

pixilatedpussy
    you know ? if we all didn't know you and the mr pp ! this type of a thread posting, could possibly land some "po-po" or "cps" at your doorstep looking for some serious "411" on this sitiation :idea: "looking for under 12 soccer boys" ?? that right der might even have dateline nbc with that chris dude knocking on your door :jawdrop: just something to think about !!! good luck with the search ...........
    LMFAO!

pixilatedpussy
    Soccer is for homos!!:crossx: :crossx:
    Thats only what you say cuz you are the only mexican that CAN'T play!

Cole Trickle
    Thats only what you say cuz you are the only mexican that CAN'T play!
    Jay has skillz...shoot I would invite him to try out since no one will complain because he is the same height as all the 12 y/o players
    Jay...don't forget to shave and cover the tatoos before you lace up...lol:jawdrop:

dmontzsta
    Our 9 year old played with them last year & there was no way his physical size could move to 12. Its a way different division. He is now playing with West Coast U11
    I agree with the physical size, that is the tough thing. When the player has the skill, but cannot get past the length and speed. But, it is the best thing to let your kid play up in the league. When they play kids their own age it helps them to flat out dominate.

Kiddunot
    Oh damn was that a good comback.....:jawdrop: :jawdrop: :idea: It will take Hootsie awhile to pick is feet up from that one. Thats only what you say cuz you are the only mexican that CAN'T play!

Page 1 of 5 12345 LastLast