Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone going to be on the water this weekend?

robsformula
    Is anybody going to be on the delta this weekend? Weather is supposed to be in the high 60's to low 70's.

deltarat
    I think there might be a couple of us out on Sunday. Where are you launching?

diggler
    Terry, I'll try to not be late again. ha ha!

acatitude
    I think theres a few of us planning on a little testing on saturday the 25th????????????? dcbob had mentioned that date and I think id like to go do a little testing that day???? anyone else??

T-Bag'n
    I will be out on sunday in the new daytona and I'm pretty sure jetboatguru will be in his dcb. Launching out of B&W probably head to Garilc bros and tower park, not sure if anything else is open....

DCBob
    I think theres a few of us planning on a little testing on saturday the 25th????????????? dcbob had mentioned that date and I think id like to go do a little testing that day???? anyone else??
    Ken, Rock-it is supposed to come down Sat the 25th or Sun the 26th. We are going to change some pulleys and stuff around (and get the good shit from the back of his truck and put it in the back of mine) I don't know if that will take all day or not, but as soon as he firms up and we figure out which day and how much time we'll need to make the changes, then I'll confirm up a junk test fest date/time. Can't wait :rollside: :rollside: :2purples: :2purples:

T-Bag'n
    Ken, Rock-it is supposed to come down Sat the 25th or Sun the 26th. We are going to change some pulleys and stuff around (and get the good shit from the back of his truck and put it in the back of mine) I don't know if that will take all day or not, but as soon as he firms up and we figure out which day and how much time we'll need to make the changes, then I'll confirm up a junk test fest date/time. Can't wait :rollside: :rollside: :2purples: :2purples:
    I feel ya on the can't wait, what are you changing around??

DCBob
    I feel ya on the can't wait, what are you changing around??
    Rock-it had the motor set on kill to try for a single eng cat speed record. I bought the boat before he had a chance to run it. I figure I should burn a couple of tanks before I'm ready for any speed records. If I can't get around Hulshots Greggor/wtwin rudes first then I'm just not ready yet :rollside: Anyway, dropping the boost down to around 9-10 lbs for a while and get some seat time. And then........ :2purples: :2purples: :2purples: :2purples:

T-Bag'n
    NICE, I just bought an 01' 26 daytona w/ a blown 555 and a b-max drive i have test drive time in it and thats it.. Spring is around the corner and I can hardly handle it!!!

DCBob
    NICE, I just bought an 01' 26 daytona w/ a blown 555 and a b-max drive i have test drive time in it and thats it.. Spring is around the corner and I can hardly handle it!!!
    On the new purchase, it sounds like a whole bunch of us bought new junk :rollside: It's going to be a fun year going out and breaking it J/K Can't wait to get out on the water and burn up some dinasours

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast