Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: anyone going to be on the water this weekend?

robsformula
    deltarat, I might be out early Sunday for a bit. Breakfast or lunch with the wife and kids at Garlic Brothers or Bobs. Who knows

Obsessive Compulsive
    Going out on sat. from orwood. Maybe see some of you guys out there.

acatitude
    this saturday is out. any one up for the 18th next sat if good weather??? ill go again on 25th also Bob

hulshot
    I am all about going out on the 26th or Sunday. I may go out Monday for a bit. On the 19th I have plans with the family. I need to test and tune the beer cans. I may be able to meet you guys Sunday afternoon this weekend if anyone is out there. I wont be around in the morning but should be in the afternoon time.
    We saw a 21 foot Talon last sunday???? Looked very familiar. I think Randy was getting the bugs out of it. this spring/summer/ fall/ winter are going to be a lot of fun.
    I have just been cleaning the big empty space in my garage because I am bored. I need to decorate it with something?

acatitude
    I have just been cleaning the big empty space in my garage because I am bored. I need to decorate it with something?
    Gee let me close my eyes and get a visual of the color sceme that would look good in that garage..... its pretty deep garage so mmmmmm :boxed: :boxed:

DCBob
    Gee let me close my eyes and get a visual of the color sceme that would look good in that garage..... its pretty deep garage so mmmmmm :boxed: :boxed:
    :idea: Is there something going on we should know about??

acatitude
    :idea: Is there something going on we should know about??
    just wondering how some kool paint would look on that aluminuim 12 ft gregor....... that big ass garage id think hed get at least a 14 footer

randy77zt
    dam-i was spotted.i am not a football fan.i like to make my own adrenaline rush.was that don riding in 1 of the 2 v-bottems i passed heading west?i have been lurking on these boards but i didnt post when i didnt own a boat.since i am a poor working bastard i bought a good enough boat for the delta.the old boat i had 2 years ago was a little rough on the delta.i will be watching for times when people are heading out.

Cat Skinner
    I'll be out early Sunday to rip the lips of a few fish and then pick up the family for wake boarding and Island check. Stop by if your in the neighborhood.
    Cat Skinner

Shorty2
    I am all about going out on the 26th or Sunday. I may go out Monday for a bit. On the 19th I have plans with the family. I need to test and tune the beer cans. I may be able to meet you guys Sunday afternoon this weekend if anyone is out there. I wont be around in the morning but should be in the afternoon time.
    We saw a 21 foot Talon last sunday???? Looked very familiar. I think Randy was getting the bugs out of it. this spring/summer/ fall/ winter are going to be a lot of fun.
    I already miss my old boat, how'ed she look out there last sunday?
    Runnin good i hope!

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast