Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Anyone ever been Quartzite, AZ?

Boozer
    Looks like I'm going to be headed to Quartzite within the week to ink a truck wash deal.
    Anyone know much about the place? Is there anything a 20 something might find amusing there? Until a few days ago I had never even heard of the place and still know nothing about it other then lots of RV'ers pass through.

Big Warlock
    ok, here's the sccop. Average age is about 65, Chief of police is a cool guy, lots of old age drama, big, ongoing swap meet, one or two cheap azz hotels, truck stop X2, two exits off the I-10 and approximately 25 miles from colorado river.

little rowe boat
    Off of I10 20 or 30 miles from the calif/ Az. border. Not a whole lot going on there.
    Good luck.

79centurion
    Only been there to fill up on my way to havasu. Small town, not much to do.
    Dan

Boozer
    Guess I'll be flying in. Getting papers signed and getting the fawk out then!

Screaming Pete
    Boozer there is Parker and havi to the north and lake Martinez about 60 miles south. a shell station and a chevron, Mcdonlads. even the old people get the hell out this time of year. in the winter all the snow birds collect there for some ungodly reason

whiteworks
    snowbird capitol of the galaxy for about 3 months a year. go to the yaught club have a drink, satalite horse wagering. no guns in the bar

SummerBreeze
    ok, here's the sccop. Average age is about 65, Chief of police is a cool guy, lots of old age drama, big, ongoing swap meet, one or two cheap azz hotels, truck stop X2, two exits off the I-10 and approximately 25 miles from colorado river.
    I might add it's dry dusty and the wind blows

Sleek-Jet
    Guess I'll be flying in. Getting papers signed and getting the fawk out then!
    Are you flying in to Blythe??? I think there is a small dirt strip at Quartzite, but that's about it...

Screaming Pete
    Boozer i hope your not trying to put an RV wash in q town, those snowbirds(cheeeeeepppbastards) can wash thier whole motorhomes for a quarter and a gallon of water and have change left for a can of Keystone light (w/ght)

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast