Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: lucky

dmontzsta
    quit being such a fag today.

MAXIMUS
    Speaking of fags how is the Maxima runnin?

460 jus getn it
    damn you beat me to it...............lucky is in tranning....................

dmontzsta
    haha, funny you should ask. I got in it this morning and it wouldnt start...going to put a new starter in it when I get home. Starter lasted 205k miles, not too shabby.

Biglue
    haha, funny you should ask. I got in it this morning and it wouldnt start...going to put a new starter in it when I get home. Starter lasted 205k miles, not too shabby.
    I still have the starter from my Maxima. Car ran 250K miles. Car is done but the starter is still running strong.

lucky
    I still have the starter from my Maxima. Car ran 250K miles. Car is done but the starter is still running strong.
    send it to winkie, tweety , cracker , okie , arrian grand master , ricer , fag ,last one is the most appropriate lol , and he can put it up his ass !

dmontzsta
    What year? I have one Maxima with 300k on it and it still runs. I am in the process of building another motor for it, should be going in soon, I hope to get another 300k.

rrrr
    What year? I have one Maxima with 300k on it and it still runs. I am in the process of building another motor for it, should be going in soon, I hope to get another 300k.
    Baaaaaahaaahahahahahahaha......
    Donald got fooled by Bi Glue..... :crossx: :crossx:

lucky
    this only proves one thing about maxiima's THEY HAVE NO DISTRUCTIVE POWER --- a part has to have a laborious time to wear out --
    hell a pull string should be good enough for that fart tube - rice wok ! :yuk: lol
    Quit being a queer - and get back to the game ... you fricken pecker wrecker ....

dmontzsta
    this only proves one thing about maxiima's THEY HAVE NO DISTRUCTIVE POWER --- a part has to have a laborious time to wear out --
    hell a pull string should be good enough for that fart tube - rice wok ! :yuk: lol
    Quit being a queer - and get back to the game ... you fricken pecker wrecker ....
    STFU and go drive your tractor.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast