Thread: Any Old Drag Boats???

RiverToysJas
    Hey follow boaters, I'm in the later stages of redesigning rivertoys.com. One of the new areas I've created is for Classic Race boats. I have two boats in there so far (hey, it's a start) and I'm looking for more drag boats of the 60's & 70's. If anyone has one and would like to show it off, please feel free to contact me via e-mail. You may attach from 1-5 photos and please give as much information about the boat as you'd like. Including any race history, if you know it & interesting tid-bits.
    If you just run a bitchen flatty or classic cruiser and want to show it off, that's great too! I have galleries for classic custom boats & classic production boats. For my purposes, I'm focusing on 60', 70's & early 80's in these galleries, exceptions will be made in any direction. There is also a separate gallery for newer custom boats.
    Check it out and if you have a boat you'd like to add, I'd be happy to give it a home on the web!!!
    Thanks,
    Jason
    www.rivertoys.com (http://www.rivertoys.com)
    e-mail: jason@rivertoys.com

future boater
    i like the improvements but i get alot of runtime errors asking me if i would debug them yes or no, im sure youve seen it before.
    is that me or you

RiverToysJas
    Yeah, that's on my end! The roll-overs in the gallery are not working (they're causing the error) but should be fixed soon. If I cannot fix them soon, I'll remove them until I figure it out. Thanks though and I'm glad you liked the new look!!!
    RTJas.

future boater
    thanks for the reply...

LS55
    test
    http://i2ff.com/nascar/rank.php?id=986360
    [This message has been edited by LS55 (edited December 07, 2001).]