Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Roz

Phat Daddy
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Roz (Chris) is the man for electronics. I got into contact with him around Monday of last week and he answered all my dumb questions and hooked me up and had my stuff delivered by Friday, just in time for Super Bowl.
    He definitely did everything he could to make things go as smooth has possible. Roz will be getting all my business from here on out.
    So if your looking for anything home electronic wise, Roz is your man.
    Thanks again Roz!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    That TV was sweeeeeeeeeeeeeeet ~~~~!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

JB in so cal
    ...not a very good Kart driver, though.

Phat Daddy
    Bump for Roz

TOBTEK
    ROZ is a great guy to extract all your fricking money from your act! I've done some serious damage with ole Mr. Roz in the last few months... :cry:

Froggystyle
    ROZ is a great guy to extract all your fricking money from your act! I've done some serious damage with ole Mr. Roz in the last few months... :cry:
    On the top two things I didn't need list, the plasma in the bedroom nearly tops it. Then came the infamous "suicide note" from the honey bucket. That pried some money loose from momma...

PlyaPlya22
    That TV was nice!!!

riverroyal
    Just wanted to let everyone know that Roz (Chris) is the man for electronics. I got into contact with him around Monday of last week and he answered all my dumb questions and hooked me up and had my stuff delivered by Friday, just in time for Super Bowl.
    He definitely did everything he could to make things go as smooth has possible. Roz will be getting all my business from here on out.
    So if your looking for anything home electronic wise, Roz is your man.
    Thanks again Roz!!!
    but fricken slow in a kart

Phat Daddy
    but fricken slow in a kart
    Maybe I should challenge him to a little cart race wager and try to recoupe some of my money :idea: :idea:

ROZ
    HA.. Atleast I finished atleast 1 person in front of the kids!!!!
    PD, I'm glad you like the tv... Wish I had the room for one!!!

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast