Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: Gas HD Ext Cab

PHOTOGLOU
    2005...... 4X4 Dark Gray with Dark Gray leather, Long Bed, Ext cab, HD, Allison 5 speed auto trans, LT, Leather, Camper mirrors, Locking diff, 4.10 gears, HD tow pkg, 6 Disc changer, Bose, Dual power heated seats, 8.1L, push button 4x4, fog lamps, Onstar, XM, Alloy wheels, Tinted windows, 145 amp alt, 770 CCA battery...
    MSRP is $ 42,216.00
    Your cost today is $31,990.00
    Jay 714 552 0300

Hardly Satisfied
    Great Price

Jyruiz
    Damn, I know who I am going to when I buy my next truck.

RAZORSHARP
    2005...... 4X4 Dark Gray with Dark Gray leather, Long Bed, Ext cab, HD, Allison 5 speed auto trans, LT, Leather, Camper mirrors, Locking diff, 4.10 gears, HD tow pkg, 6 Disc changer, Bose, Dual power heated seats, 8.1L, push button 4x4, fog lamps, Onstar, XM, Alloy wheels, Tinted windows, 145 amp alt, 770 CCA battery...
    MSRP is $ 42,216.00
    Your cost today is $31,990.00
    Jay 714 552 0300
    tempting, but looking for a newer truck with good power and all the goodies for a reasonable price

PHOTOGLOU
    tempting, but looking for a newer truck with good power and all the goodies for a reasonable price
    Have you looked at the Honda's

RAZORSHARP
    Have you looked at the Honda's
    waiting for the ford couriers to come back strong!!!!!

PHOTOGLOU
    This is weird... No action on this truck..... What is it that you don't like.... OR is it you think it would be gone by now so why bother??? Jay

Boatcop
    Hey Jay,
    I noticed a great deal on a low mileage '04 Tahoe on the website. Some one is going to pick up a peach of a truck.
    Although it doesn't have the moon-roof, like the specs say.
    Unless you guys cut one into it. :crossx:

PHOTOGLOU
    Hey Jay,
    I noticed a great deal on a low mileage '04 Tahoe on the website. Some one is going to pick up a peach of a truck.
    Although it doesn't have the moon-roof, like the specs say.
    Unless you guys cut one into it. :crossx:
    sure it does.... Just stick your head out the side window.......... I will check on that and get it corrected before someone demands the roof be put in.... Jay

gmocnik
    in chevy language...is extended cab a four door "crew cab"???
    what is pricing for:
    4 door crew cab, short bed, 6.0 gas motor, auto, 4x4, LT1, 4.10 axle, tow package
    thanks
    gm

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast