Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: Best place to hang out in at Mojave?

mdunn01
    I will be at Lake Mojave on Memorial weekend, whats the best place to kick it in a cove? Where?
    Mike

djunkie
    Probably gasoline alley.

HOOTER SLED-
    Yup GA it is. If you are lookin for a party that is. Not as crazy as Havi, but just enough. Have fun waitin to pull off the water at Katherines for 2 hours though..................seriously. If your boat is small enough, launch at Telephone Cove instead.

Pheelin Phroggy
    Gasoline Alley is pretty cool, just not very big.... if your looking for nice sand, go south towards the dam, some big coves (or more like lakeshore) and alot of partying going on there. If your looking for a good run, and your boats big enough and not afraid of some afternoon rollers, run up to owls point, I think its about the 48 mile marker. We will probably be up there... launch at cottonwood, not as many dumbshi...s or lake lice running around.
    Have fun!

mdunn01
    I always launch out of Telephone and its fast and easy. last big weekend there I was able to pull my boat out in like 15 mins, incredible..
    So, if i leave telephone cove, where is GA from there?
    Mike

pixilatedpussy
    I will be at Lake Mojave on Memorial weekend, whats the best place to kick it in a cove? Where?
    Mike
    On Memorial.....Yikes..you my friend are brave. Gasoline is the party place...get there early! But if you have kiddies...just get out on the water early and search....everything is just lovely there! If you head out of Katherines & turn left...go around the rocks in the middle there is a cove on the left....our kids love to wakeboard there...nice sandy beaches & in the back corner to the right is an awesome little area. Great for fishing!

mdunn01
    Yea I know I am brave that weekend but I am going to get there early friday morning, go out and enjoy. Go out agian on saturday and sunday come home early and beat the traffic.
    I will spend a little bit of time with the kids taking them out to ride the raft and yank them around a bit and than its the girlfriend and myself looking for a place to hang with the adults as they are being watched by friends...our time!

27 Awesome cat
    I always launch out of Telephone and its fast and easy. last big weekend there I was able to pull my boat out in like 15 mins, incredible..
    So, if i leave telephone cove, where is GA from there?
    Mike
    Just north about 8 coves on the right hand side..

pixilatedpussy
    Yea I know I am brave that weekend but I am going to get there early friday morning, go out and enjoy. Go out agian on saturday and sunday come home early and beat the traffic.
    I will spend a little bit of time with the kids taking them out to ride the raft and yank them around a bit and than its the girlfriend and myself looking for a place to hang with the adults as they are being watched by friends...our time!
    Have a super time & play safe!

Ziggy
    F Mohave
    j/k
    We used to hit a nice cove on the Ca. side just about where it opens up to the main basin.

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast