Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Hawaiian Power Cat

Havasu_Jet_85
    Does anyone have any info on the 28' Hawaiian power cat? Pros cons? good boat what? Thanks for the hep Bryce

Brewzed
    Take a look at the Warlock SXT 28, same boat. I would stay away from Hawaiian

sigepmock
    Take a look at the Warlock SXT 28, same boat. I would stay away from Hawaiian
    I echo that, stay away from Hawaiian.

ovrkll77
    I have a 28' sxt, and I saw a hawaiian for sale in a picture, looks the same. I think when warlock originaly went out of busines hawaiian bought some of there boats.

bigkatboat
    "BULL SHIT"!!! It is nowhere near the same boat! The People who own Hawaiian have nothing to do with any other boat company. Those Hawaiian boats are without a doubt the most poorly designed and rigged in this country. I have inspected them for insurance companies and many have declined to cover them. The boats look like REAL BOATS, but lack the construction basics to qualify for "quality custom built' boats. I have seen hulls too thin to be repaired correctly, and hull designs (17' tunnel) that defy logic in their use. If Hawaiian wants to sue me, go ahead, I have proof. Please don't ever equate a Warlock with a Hawaiian, they are not the same. PS, I don't like Warlock either, but I must tell the truth.

me4drvr
    They are the exact same mold, Carter and Wayne probably have some kind of "keep me from going broke" agreement. Look at the Aftershock and WaterRod 27' cat... sharin molds is typical for the smaller boat builders, Granted hawaiians are cheap, but you get what you pay for... might as well get a cheetah while you're at it. I just sold my warlock and it was a '94.. back when they were built right, for a 12 year old boat, the thing is still holding up like new. But all the current stuff is still.. well... 12 years old.
    Bottom line, if you go custom boat, you're gonna pay to get things built right.

Havasu_Jet_85
    so what everyone is trying to say is "Stay away from Hawaiian"?

bigkatboat
    "MR me4drvr" you have no idea what the f#@k you are talking about! They are NOT THE SAME BOAT and I dare you to prove me wrong!!! I'm in the business, and Wayne King asked ME (NOT YOU stupid ass) to come over and redesign his cat boats. When he found out how much it would cost he said "good bye" and left his FU$&ED up designs as they were! The owners of that boat company are not working forward for a better product, they seem to be stuck in their past. Mr "me4drvr" the Hawaiians have a flat area on each outer sponson, the Warlocks don't, it's NOT THE SAME BOAT YOU JACK ASS!! If that "real trustworthy guy" Carter Read sold some hulls to Mr King, then that's what youget! I just don't believe that the true owners of Warlock would allow that kind of sh$t to happen. THE WARLOCK CAT AND THE HAWAIIAN CAT ARE NOT THE SAME BOAT OUT OF THE SAME MOLDS!!! One is a 24' and the other is a 25'!

CornWater
    "MR me4drvr" you have no idea what the f#@k you are talking about! They are NOT THE SAME BOAT and I dare you to prove me wrong!!! I'm in the business, and Wayne King asked ME (NOT YOU stupid ass) to come over and redesign his cat boats. When he found out how much it would cost he said "good bye" and left his FU$&ED up designs as they were! The owners of that boat company are not working forward for a better product, they seem to be stuck in their past. Mr "me4drvr" the Hawaiians have a flat area on each outer sponson, the Warlocks don't, it's NOT THE SAME BOAT YOU JACK ASS!! If that "real trustworthy guy" Carter Read sold some hulls to Mr King, then that's what youget! I just don't believe that the true owners of Warlock would allow that kind of sh$t to happen. THE WARLOCK CAT AND THE HAWAIIAN CAT ARE NOT THE SAME BOAT OUT OF THE SAME MOLDS!!! One is a 24' and the other is a 25'!
    I venture to say, if you hold back we will never know how you truely feel.... :rollside:

me4drvr
    Dude.. chill the f*ck out... they may not be the exact same, but all you need is a 10% change to be able to sell under a different name, all the boats were basically designed at the same round table with the same designer... if you know the "man" I'm talking about, then you can talk sh!t, otherwise stick to your pidly insurance ring, I may not be able to spout names, nor feel the need to, but I know enough that the purpose of the post is to steer anyone away from Hawaiian and their POS boats. I'm not familiar with the current Warlock, so I don't have an opinion.

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast