Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast

Thread: Hawaiian Power Cat

me4drvr
    http://www.hawaiianpowerboats.com/28%20Power%20cat.html
    http://www.warlockpowerboats.com/lis...hp?model=25sxt
    hawaiin looks like a mis-measured 25 to me.... or dare I say that they both look like bastardized warrior hulls....

acatitude
    dont sugar coat it guys, tell us how you really feel

phebus
    I'm feeling the love :rollside:

FREIND OF AA AND TA
    I feel the need for a lake trip!! Cabin fever is again here!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

me4drvr
    bigkat.. you must feel real proud to have had the opportunity to redesign a Hawaiian... that's a tough task...
    Character call on you putz!
    BTW... no cabin fever here, I just laugh at how some people on this board feel soo cool, when, it's just a BB for everyone to chill on till things heat up... o wait, it's gotta get pn the water...
    peace out

bigkatboat
    The original Hawaiian cat molds came from Crusader Boats, thru 2 other brand names that went out of business very quickly, back in the early '80's. One of the boats was called "The Arabian". Those boats have a V center hull with sponsons along side of them. Don't blame Tom Stolarz for those things, he did the original Warlocks and his other brand too. (Warrior) If Wayne King offered to pay cash, I would do the best work I know how. I don't measure how he would build the boats after I was done, I just do my best work, for EVERYONE who pays! It seems that ALL BOATS with pickle fork bows are the SAME BOAT to you. Seems you have little insite on boat design. You say; "They are the exact same mold" The overall length is much different, the sponsons are different, the center pod is different, the deck rise at the dash is different. What do you see that makes them the "exact same boat" Mr. BRAIN SURGEON? When the insurance companies pay me to investigate accidents and fraud I do it, ('cause I know how) is that way below your position in life? PS, where is that "round table" where all the boats are designed?

bigkatboat
    Just as I thought, your opinions are based on your own internal gas. And they are worth as much.

me4drvr
    Isn't that what 99.9% of the opinions on this board are...just gas.

ovrkll77
    "BULL SHIT"!!! It is nowhere near the same boat! The People who own Hawaiian have nothing to do with any other boat company. Those Hawaiian boats are without a doubt the most poorly designed and rigged in this country. I have inspected them for insurance companies and many have declined to cover them. The boats look like REAL BOATS, but lack the construction basics to qualify for "quality custom built' boats. I have seen hulls too thin to be repaired correctly, and hull designs (17' tunnel) that defy logic in their use. If Hawaiian wants to sue me, go ahead, I have proof. Please don't ever equate a Warlock with a Hawaiian, they are not the same. PS, I don't like Warlock either, but I must tell the truth.DON'T say bs to me. I said they look the same in the pic. so don't act like you know everything. I bet you don't even know how to pull out a spark plug

me4drvr
    Finally some one I can drink a beer with in the channel and laugh at all the pimp Hawarlockorrierwhateverthef*ckyawannacallem rides....

Page 2 of 3 FirstFirst 123 LastLast