Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123

Thread: Hawaiian Power Cat

bigkatboat
    I'm not sayin' BS, your buddy was trying to throw BS! I'm not "acting', this is real, are you? It looks the same to you because you don't design and build boats. If you did, or if you really knew anything about it, you would be able to see (or measure) the differences. Too many guys who "have been boating on the river for years" still don't know shit! They have been 'boating and drinking' on the river, and don't know what they are looking at. Otherwise (if they weren't IMPAIRED) they could SEE THE DIFFERENCES between the two brand name designs! Sorry you guys don't get it, but don't blame me! I'm just the messenger, and you two are still uninformed. Please feel free to BS your neighbors (on your boat knowledge), but when you come here try to realize that most people here are seeking the true facts, and many who come here have been doing this for many years. I would never post something that I did not know from first hand experience. Too many other people here know the facts, and would call me out. Hawaiians and Warlocks are not the 'same boat out of the same molds'!

Charley
    Hawaiians and Warlocks are not the 'same boat out of the same molds'!
    And yet they are both made by carerraftershockwave.... this is some messed up conspiracy

wally
    Does anyone have any info on the 28' Hawaiian power cat? Pros cons? good boat what? Thanks for the hep Bryce
    I have run this boat several times and it is a Warlock bottom and ran great.

Page 3 of 3 FirstFirst 123