Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: My Opinion To The Immigration March !!!!

finsfan4life
    My Opinion, sorry if its harsh !!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am Chicano (born here) but my family of course are from Mexico. Here is my opinion: If immigrants come here to better themslves and respect the Laws of this state and country, learn english as soon as possible, I am all for it. If people want to come her to: sell drugs, join gangs, blow away the top of a head of a 4 year old girl while she's biting into her ice cream at a local "7-11" while some stupid ass shaved head gangster (wearing a Raider jersey of course) does a drive by to earn his stripes, abuse are welfare system, refuse to learn english, piss on are land after consuming 10 beers then driving home and endangering our families and children, commit crimes, disrespect the fact that this is now AMERICA and not the past Mexico (or whatever the hell people want to claim it was), then do me a favor GO THE HELL BACK !!!! I know people are not going to agree, but in my line of work (take a guess), I see and have to deal with (on a daily basis) these damn dirty and nasty immigrants that embarass us all.
    Our "people" need to put our "people" on check. I am often asked by many of my customers (of the same decent) to give them a break ! after they commited some senseless crime, because I am part of the Raza. HELL NO !!! I will give them break alright, I be more than happy to pay for their bus fare to send them back to TJ !!!! The people who came here and made good should appreciate what this country has done for them. Instead of marching in protest, they should march in appreciation !!! GOD BLESS AMERICA....

JetBoatRich
    Not Harsh at all

MRS FLYIN VEE
    Not Harsh at all
    agree Not harsh enough.

YeLLowBoaT
    You know thats exactly how every one I know that has immagrated( legally) with in the last 2 generations feels about it. I agree with them completely.

707dog
    agree to fulliest bro...love it or leave it!!

Not So Fast
    It seems like a LOT OF PEOPLE agree but what do we do about it when the politicians we all have elected are so gutless and WILL NOT CARRY OUT THE WILL OF THE PEOPLE. Again its probably the civil rights lawyers that are the problem but even so this country who made the very laws they try to bend COULD CHANGE THOSE LAWS for the good of the USA before we succumb to these frivolous law suits. IT IS NOT THEIR RIGHT TO BE HERE, ILLEGAL IS THE KEY WORD PERIOD, they have no rights NSF

Tremor Therapy
    Amen Bro...I can relate to your entire story. And to tell the truth, the voters of California tried that once, only to have the liberal courts overturn what we voted in!
    And no I did not vote for the POS that overturned what the people rightfully voted on!

barbigrl
    My Opinion, sorry if its harsh !!!!
    --------------------------------------------------------------------------------
    I am Chicano (born here) but my family of course are from Mexico. Here is my opinion: If immigrants come here to better themslves and respect the Laws of this state and country, learn english as soon as possible, I am all for it. If people want to come her to: sell drugs, join gangs, blow away the top of a head of a 4 year old girl while she's biting into her ice cream at a local "7-11" while some stupid ass shaved head gangster (wearing a Raider jersey of course) does a drive by to earn his stripes, abuse are welfare system, refuse to learn english, piss on are land after consuming 10 beers then driving home and endangering our families and children, commit crimes, disrespect the fact that this is now AMERICA and not the past Mexico (or whatever the hell people want to claim it was), then do me a favor GO THE HELL BACK !!!! I know people are not going to agree, but in my line of work (take a guess), I see and have to deal with (on a daily basis) these damn dirty and nasty immigrants that embarass us all.
    Our "people" need to put our "people" on check. I am often asked by many of my customers (of the same decent) to give them a break ! after they commited some senseless crime, because I am part of the Raza. HELL NO !!! I will give them break alright, I be more than happy to pay for their bus fare to send them back to TJ !!!! The people who came here and made good should appreciate what this country has done for them. Instead of marching in protest, they should march in appreciation !!! GOD BLESS AMERICA....
    I agree not harsh enough!
    I am not a fan of illigal immigrants. They are sucking us dry. Pretty soon there will be NO MIDDLE CLASS!!!

DCBob
    I agree with all the above.....good post :idea:

Not So Fast
    Amen Bro...I can relate to your entire story. And to tell the truth, the voters of California tried that once, only to have the liberal courts overturn what we voted in!
    And no I did not vote for the POS that overturned what the people rightfully voted on!
    Heres the part that frosts my ass, THE POWER A JUDGE HAS TO OVERTURN THE POLITICAL PROCESS OF ELECTION RESULTS even when the vote was over whelmingly in favor of the item, jus friggin ridiculous, but what do we do???????????????? NSF

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast