Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: HEY Beaver Retriever

TOBTEK
    Did you happend to see this yet? what a blast. I spoke with the original owner when it was for sale back in 04.
    http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o16140-en.html

Kilrtoy
    I would love to own one of those

DCBob
    I've had a lot of fun w/mine! That looks like a nice one

DCBDaytona
    Not that I biased...
    I say he should skip the 21 and get this one...
    http://adcache.boattraderonline.com/6/4/0/88682640.htm

beaverretriever
    Did you happend to see this yet? what a blast. I spoke with the original owner when it was for sale back in 04.
    http://www.offshoreonlyclassifieds.c...o16140-en.html
    That thing is nice. Seems like a good deal too. We wanted somthing that would handle rough water a little better though. I bet it moves with those twins. Even has my blingy trailer wheels.

RiverDave
    Is it even possible to insure a Mach22 with Twins anymore?
    RD

mbrown2
    Is it even possible to insure a Mach22 with Twins anymore?
    RD
    I would dam near impossible unless you are lying or giving your money to some crooked Candadian company...and anytime someone asks the question, the folks with them go quiet...its too bad cause it would make a nice Parker stablemate to the Schiada...

DCBDaytona
    I would dam near impossible unless you are lying or giving your money to some crooked Candadian company...and anytime someone asks the question, the folks with them go quiet...its too bad cause it would make a nice Parker stablemate to the Schiada...
    I disagree. I'm insured through a reputable company and have had no problems whatsoever with insurance. It seems that as their values have decreased over the years and they aren't "on the radar" anymore, insurance Co's don't have a problem. Now insuring say an F-26 valued at $120k that goes 110mph...that's a problem. They now have a $120k liab, not a $50k liab.

XFactor
    I looked at this boat back in 03 (?) when the original owner had it in Idaho. I came VERY close. Even had a flight booked. It would have been a blast down in the Yuma area.
    I spoke with owner on several occasions. He had some really interesting things to say. At one point he was very close with DCB.

mbrown2
    I disagree. I'm insured through a reputable company and have had no problems whatsoever with insurance. It seems that as their values have decreased over the years and they aren't "on the radar" anymore, insurance Co's don't have a problem. Now insuring say an F-26 valued at $120k that goes 110mph...that's a problem. They now have a $120k liab, not a $50k liab.
    Give me the name of a company that is insuring a 22' Cat that goes 115?.....If they are falling off the radar you don't need to worry about losing your deal by spreading the name, and is it insured to you or someone older. I insured a 22' boat that goes 100 with ACE..no lying.....pretty reputable...

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast