Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: 1980 DEAVER HYDRO

cal***boat
    1980 DEAVER HYDRO 19', picklefork,hydro,project hull,needs paint,and interior,x drag boat,comes with 2-buckets,shells only,outboard steering,v-drive,rail kit,motor mounts for bbc,polished t-tank,shaft and prop,on tandom trailer,boat needs to be painted and put back together,hull is solid,no motor,$1800 firm,no calls after 8 pm.weekdays More Details (909) 277-4343
    Has anyone checked out this hydro yet ?

wsuwrhr
    sounds like it has my name all over it
    Brian

Big Proppa
    I've personally seen that hydro and it's nice - All the body work has been done and the boat is completely primed and ready for paint - alot of parts go with it also - It used to belong to pipesclean of these boards but now it belongs to another buddy of mine - if you were interested in a project hydro this would be the one to get especially for the money.
    Good Luck -

wsuwrhr
    Big proppa, I came out to your house with GM Killer on our rice rockets. cool boat, I like it.
    Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Brian, wheres your boat shop located??? I grew up in Upland!!

wsuwrhr
    Video, It is located in my garage on Emerson, off 23rd street,between Mountain and San Antonio. Come
    by anytime, coronas are always cold.
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    Video, you will be in Needles next weekend right?
    Brian

V-DRIVE VIDEO
    Brian, I'm leaving tues morning. My dads house is on 21st between Euclid and San Antonio. Not far from where your at. Will you be around this weekend? Jerry

wsuwrhr
    I was planning on going out this weekend also. Billy told me everyone was showing up Sunday so I elected not to go until next weeekend. I will be here from Saturday afternoon on. I am getting my motorhome and GM Killer's Howard ready for next weekend. Are you going to stop by?
    Brian

wsuwrhr
    If you are, bring your video, I saw it on Billys desk, I meant to ask if he was selling them. I would be interested in one. Who owns the boat on the cover that is lauching out of the water?
    Brian

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast