Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: New ZO6 unreal

laveydayz
    Had the chance today to go on a few speed runs in a new ZO6 Vette....all I can say is holy s***........ Anyone on here own one or driven one?

riverbound
    Yes

laveydayz
    Yes Then you know...never before been nervous after driving a car.....that thing is wicked

al cole'holic
    ...PHOTOGLOU is probably selling a 2 week old one waiting for a new 2009 model

INI
    owned one for a while....Meat head car for sure but by far the best track car out of the box....
    Nothing compares to it on track days...people stop and watch when a good driver is running.

laveydayz
    owned one for a while....Meat head car for sure but by far the best track car out of the box....
    Nothing compares to it on track days...people stop and watch when a good driver is running.
    I bet its a blast at the track...its almost to much for the street. Couple whacks of throttle your at speeds that will send you to jail.

INI
    I bet its a blast at the track...its almost to much for the street. Couple whacks of throttle your at speeds that will send you to jail.
    Crazy fast....
    This is how i see it...Track car for $70k that will spank $200,000 supers ALL DAY LONG...All the guidos that own them have sure killed it
    Daily driver...no way. The suspension sucks for road bumps the motor pulls so hard that you will rip up tires on the street and what fun is it to
    dive into the freeway on-ramps and then having to lay on the binders to sit in rush hour traffic.
    Oh and the road noise...Good luck talking to anyone....

Trailer Park Casanova
    And it's a modern 427.

MONEYFURNOTHIN
    We have a new Z06 as one of the picture cars on shark! Thing is sick fast, can break the tires loose in the first 3 gears..... without touching the clutch! Of course me being a safety minded teamster, i wouldnt know... i just heard!

Detail-Man
    Do any of you all know about the next one comin out?? 6.2L Supercharged 650hp... Ya its comin in probalbly fall of 2008 from what Ive heard so far.
    Now that will just be INSANE!!!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast