Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234

Thread: New ZO6 unreal

Hallett19
    Perfect.....
    http://www.***boat.com/image_center/...0/P4030004.JPG
    Whats better than the vette is one of my clients 07 911 Turbo Chrono with exhaust, chip, intake, etc.... So fast out of the hole, the front wheels smoke while trying to get traction in first and second gear.

spectras only
    Ok guys , yesterday Jay corrected me on the 0-60 times ,and am confused . Forget about the upcoming SS or LS 7 , I was wondering about the 08 with the new 6.2 liter engine .
    Found this little tidbit info >
    The previous 6.0-liter becomes 6.2, and those 376 cubic inches equate to 430 hp, with torque bumped up to 424 lb-ft. In addition, there's a new high-flow cylinder head, larger valves, an acoustically-tuned intake manifold, and new beauty covers that, of course, say LS3. If you need even more hp, a dual-stage exhaust system is available, half an inch smaller than the Z06 version, that utilizes butterflies in the two inner pipes. The exhaust adds another 6 hp and 4 lb-ft, but even better, it adds the kind of raucous, popping exhaust note -- even on the automatic -- that let's everyone know you mean business. With all the mods, the top speed of the base Corvette gets up to 190 mph.
    Inside, the sport shift has been retuned for quicker shifts and a more sporting feel, and offers a 0-60 time in just 4.3 seconds.

Fast Freddy
    My brother owns a 03 ZO6 (405hp) and after driving both, the new ZO6 is night and day as far as acceleration. I have owned a few stroked & supercharged mustangs that were at 450-500hp..and are no comparison what so ever. I was also amazed how well the traction control works. Took it off and it gets harry...Better know how to drive.
    traction control is for gurls

laveydayz
    traction control is for gurlsYa or for people who have more money than skills....It was fun with it off but not for the inexperienced for sure...seems on the Vette's the rearend wants to come around real easy.

Fast Freddy
    Ya or for people who have more money than skills....It was fun with it off but not for the inexperienced for sure...seems on the Vette's the rearend wants to come around real easy.
    sounds just like my viper. i permenently disabled the traction control in my Z06 with a lap traxx.

hazard
    Not sure where you guys are reading, but the factory 0-60 on my Z06 is 4.0 seconds. The new one is ever so slightly faster.
    Here is mine, its my daily driver (in Cleveland too ) and there really isn't much on the road that touches it.
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...ep100/Z062.jpg
    http://i20.photobucket.com/albums/b2...p100/Z06_2.jpg
    I have driven the new one and love it, however, it didn't feel all that much faster.

Page 4 of 4 FirstFirst 1234