Thread: East Coast Jet Boat Shops

EliminatorSC
    I have looked on this forum for a while now and found a lot of valuable information. I am a newbie to jets. I bought an Eliminator and have stripped it down to the hull. Once I broke my motor down I found that all the main bearings were spun. Therefore I am in the market for a new motor. So to the question... I am located in South Carolina and not many people have dealt with jet boats in this area. I am looking for a reputable shop that can build me a motor and help me pick the right pump to go with the motor I have built. Anyone know of any good shops around this area?

TJS
    Any repuatable engine machine shop can revive that motor (what is it). Make sure they know the application. You are in NAscar country. There has to be some good engine builders/machine shops around there. As for picking the pump there are many people that hang out here that do this for a living. Mail order for the pump stuff is the best solution if you do not have a pump builder supply near you as well.
    T.J.
    www.tjsperformance.com

Tyler&Emily
    Angier, NC, Grant Dupree owns the carquest store there, best guy I know working with jet boats, he will be able to help you out or at least guide you in the right direction, he post on here as PROMOD

THE BOSTON SIDEWINDER
    Now wait a minute, another jet boat on the East Coast? How many of us are there?

earlbrown
    +1