Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: well im here in utah

rivergoer
    so its 80 degrees yesterday and snowing today???wtf??? but this place is really nice.. i think i need a smog inhaler though..the air is to crisp and fresh..hahaha...my house is nice so is the niehgborhood.. i have snow coverd mountains in my backyard and frontyard.. there are a bunch of streams rivers and creeks allover the place..i guess its a cool area..i just need to find the local watering hole..hahaha.. by the way i cant find the damn beach

460 jus getn it
    Your going to need this.............................................. ...........
    http://www.wisegorilla.com/images/LDS/bom.jpg

rivergoer
    No Way Jose:d

djunkie
    so its 80 degrees yesterday and snowing today???wtf??? but this place is really nice.. i think i need a smog inhaler though..the air is to crisp and fresh..hahaha...my house is nice so is the niehgborhood.. i have snow coverd mountains in my backyard and frontyard.. there are a bunch of streams rivers and creeks allover the place..i guess its a cool area..i just need to find the local watering hole..hahaha.. by the way i cant find the damn beach
    Ya but its still Utah.......:jawdrop:

rivergoer
    i still miss huntington beach and have yet to see any cute chicks around...

RitcheyRch
    Utah is very nice. Used to go to Brigham City a few times per month to visit my Daughter.

Boozer
    Where in Utah are you?
    Good luck finding a watering hole. They dont exist!
    Spent 2 weeks in Provo not so long ago and it blew goats. All the places that serve alcohol serve 3.2 beer. Sh*t gives you a headache and a full stomach before it gives you a buzz. The state has liqour stores that only sell import beers but they are regular alcohol content, sold warm, and sold by the can a 12 pack of Corona will cost you about $25
    Good luck in Utah. It's a beautiful state and the parts I was in had some of the most beautiful women I have ever seen.

barbigrl
    Well Steven good luck out there in the stix! It is probably a better place to raise your daughter then Cali. Also I doubt you will be able to talk Sammie in the Polygamy (SP?) thing!!!

riverbound
    When I come up to visit you, I will pack an extra bag full of the "good" stuff

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    When I come up to visit you, I will pack an extra bag full of the "good" stuff
    Snakes and sparklers?!?!?!

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast