Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast

Thread: So On A Serious Note

Do F150's Float?
    The parker crash thread got me thinking today. As most of you know, I was in a boating accident last year, and sustained what sounds to be very similar injuries to the woman injured in Parker. I was going to post on this subject a year from the day of the accident... but couldn't quite do it.
    Anyways, long story short, I just wanted to say thank you all again for your support in a time of need. It's been a year now, and life is pretty much back to normal...well as much as it can be anyways The ***boat community really stepped up to help out my family when they were in a terrible situation, and I will always be greatful, as well as for all of the cards, calls, emails, visitors, etc.
    Regardless of the shit talking that goes on... you's is good people
    ....Now back to your regularly scheduled programming. Parental discretion is advised

djunkie
    Hey, don't you try getting all serious around here now. Most of us don't know how to deal with that.
    J/K Nan. We're all glad you are ok. And anytime you wanna compare zippers just let me know. :wink: :wink:

Mrs. Bordsmnj
    i think you still owe me and Jason for taking in your little sister for a couple days. She totally cheats at Dogopoly!
    We almost lost you and here you are now, back to riding the short bus and licking windows, just like before!
    You have made an AMAZING recovery and for that, I am thankful. Hopefully the friends and family and the people involved in the Parker accident can see hope from your recovery.
    I love you little sis!!
    xoxoxo

C-2
    Your kind words and story deserve a bumpity bump.
    You are one tough cookie for jumping back in, thanks for the reminder about how dangerous the sport we all love can be.

Debbolas
    I'm so glad you're ok
    What a brave lass

MR HARLEY
    I'm really glad that you made it out. Stay up little lady.

Squeezing Spectra
    Yeah Thanks for staying around

Do F150's Float?
    You guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ... Or maybe its the vodka. kidding! I'm at work.
    Bruce, you know i had to stay around. Who would use the torque wrench if i wasnt? haha...

djunkie
    You guys are making me feel all warm and fuzzy inside ... Or maybe its the vodka. kidding! I'm at work.
    Bruce, you know i had to stay around. Who would use the torque wrench if i wasnt? haha...
    You know what a torque wrench is? I like you more and more everyday.

riverbound
    Yah, what linda said about the Dogopoly
    for the most part people on this site are genuinely good....glad you cam back from Iraq and from meeting Elvis

Page 1 of 4 1234 LastLast