Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast

Thread: kenny chesney

AZLAW
    Any ***boaters going to the Kenny Chesney concert on Sat. in Phoenix. I have lawn seats. It will just be my girlfriend and I it would be nice to hang out with some others. I will be sporting the ***boat shirt and a cowboy hat. Hope

dumbandyoung
    Any ***boaters going to the Kenny Chesney concert on Sat. in Phoenix. I have lawn seats. It will just be my girlfriend and I it would be nice to hang out with some others. I will be sporting the ***boat shirt and a cowboy hat. Hope
    Im not a big Kenny fan. I really like country music but, I think he sucks. He did have one cool album like 10 years ago. :jawdrop:
    only my .02

My Man's Sportin' Wood
    Have fun! I saw him two summers ago and he puts on a great show. He also signed autographs after the show for over an hour.

havasu522
    Went last year in Vegas took my two daughters was a great night / One thing about his conserts There isn't a bad looking girl in the place ! Ok well I was not driving and I had a few before . Have a great time .

voodoomedman
    Im not a big Kenny fan. I really like country music but, I think he sucks. He did have one cool album like 10 years ago. :jawdrop:
    only my .02
    Well he is good but you can only listen to so many songs about being on the beach and having a beer somewhere in Mexico or the Caribbean.

Jordy
    Wow, based upon that description, there should be no problems finding you in a sea of cowboy hats and a shirt that nobody here really believes exists...

77charger
    Gay!

TAF
    Well he is good but you can only listen to so many songs about being on the beach and having a beer somewhere in Mexico or the Caribbean.
    She goes to see Roger Kline and the Peacemakers atleast 8 times a yr. and they always sing songs about get'n drunk in Mexico so much that they titled one of their songs just that.

TAF
    Gay!
    Suppose he ought to have posted his concert plans in the Benchracers, ehhh?
    You going to be in Red Bluff.:idea:

purrfecttremor
    Seen him twice and he puts on a great show. What color is your hat

Page 1 of 2 12 LastLast