Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast

Thread: Thanx To Pixie And Geza !!!!!!!!!!!!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    We had a great time at your house on Saturday!!!!! Next time we will do the cuzzi :crossx: :crossx:
    I love you guys!!!!!!
    Thanx for everything!!!!!! You are truly some of the best people to be friends with !!!!!!! I know we will stay friends forever !!!!!!

76ANTHONY
    ah yes, that goes for us too, we had a great time, well shortcake said we did anyway, dam you guys are a blast to hang with, way to much fun for this old man you guys are great. i will try to post some pics later....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    ah yes, that goes for us too, we had a great time, well shortcake said we did anyway, dam you guys are a blast to hang with, way to much fun for this old man you guys are great. i will try to post some pics later....
    I don't think I can post mine!!!!!
    UNFORGIVIN got a lil carried away with my cam !!!!! LMAO !!!! :220v:

Phat Daddy
    Yeah, a big thank you to the Pixis for everything. We had lots of fun...... except for having hot wax poured on my nipples :220v:

76ANTHONY
    hey i got a great pic of mrs hoots a$$ im dam near a photographer when i drink.... ok, my question would be, dam how many people did i actually meet? there was a bunch of them, i do remember a couple names but not many....hmmmmmmmm.....

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    Yeah, a big thank you to the Pixis for everything. We had lots of fun...... except for having hot wax poured on my nipples :220v:
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, you loved the attention it got you though!!!!!! I have the pix to prove it!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
    I know you really liked the vibrating things!!!!!!! :220v: :rollside:

PlyaPlya22
    yes, Geza and Queen B!! I had a great time on Sat. You are truly some gracious host. It's always fun with you guys!! Good friends and good times!

Mrs. HOOTER SLED
    hey i got a great pic of mrs hoots a$$ im dam near a photographer when i drink.... ok, my question would be, dam how many people did i actually meet? there was a bunch of them, i do remember a couple names but not many....hmmmmmmmm.....
    You met Patron and Goose!!!!! :crossx:

76ANTHONY
    You met Patron and Goose!!!!! :crossx:
    nooooooi dont drink that crap.... well i guess maybe i did drink something cause i was toast...

Phat Daddy
    Ohhhhhhhhhhhhh, you loved the attention it got you though!!!!!! I have the pix to prove it!!!! :crossx: :crossx:
    I know you really liked the vibrating things!!!!!!! :220v: :rollside:
    Attention maybe, vibrating things....NO!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Page 1 of 15 1234511 ... LastLast