Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Bush Lie

Schiada76
    Does anyone know where I can find that post that canucretard left with the quotes are from President Bush proving he's a liar? I can't seem to find it.
    \
    Thanks in advance.

SmokinLowriderSS
    It's the "Bush the liar" thread Blown started ..... at the bottom of the page.... :crossx: Still waiting for blown to answer my question ......

Blown 472
    It's the "Bush the liar" thread Blown started ..... at the bottom of the page.... :crossx: Still waiting for blown to answer my question ......
    Which one was that?

Schiada76
    Blown answers questions. He's stark raving mad but he answers questions.

Old Texan
    http://www.informationclearinghouse....ticle11348.htm
    My conclusion remains the same: George W. Bush is the right man for the job and a good man.
    Russ Feingold is an idiot obstructionist in the mold of Schoolbus Ray Nagin.

SmokinLowriderSS
    Which one was that?
    The same one that you have refused to answer repeatedly on 2 other threads Blown .....
    "Why is Pres Bush the ONLY person you see fit to repeatedly harp upon as a liar when the list of people who said Iraq HAD WMD's is soooooooooooooo loooooooooooong, and loaded with DEMOCRAT congressmen, who ALSO voted to approve our invasion of Iraq?"

SmokinLowriderSS
    I agree with your conclusion Old Texan

Blown 472
    The same one that you have refused to answer repeatedly on 2 other threads Blown .....
    "Why is Pres Bush the ONLY person you see fit to repeatedly harp upon as a liar when the list of people who said Iraq HAD WMD's is soooooooooooooo loooooooooooong, and loaded with DEMOCRAT congressmen, who ALSO voted to approve our invasion of Iraq?"
    I answered them.

Steve 1

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast