Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast

Thread: Ground Rules!!!!!!!!!!

These races that are matched up are going to be from an idle. Two boats mashing the gas from a 3000 roll is not a race. Maybe we can get a starter boat (like Sily Devil) to wave a flag for the start. Hopefully, we can keep the boats organized and not have people doing hot laps all over the place while others are trying to race. Does anyone have a Crossman 760 pellet gun? We should have the boats run from left to right (either in the cove or at the launch ramp). After making a pass, shut down (wait for Sangster to finish his pass eek! ) and then wait and let the other boats paired up run. Any ideas?

RD the lurker.....
    Whats up Dave? There is still time for you to get a ticket up here.

Sangster
    Jetboatguru:
    These races that are matched up are going to be from an idle. Two boats mashing the gas from a 3000 roll is not a race. Maybe we can get a starter boat (like Sily Devil) to wave a flag for the start. Hopefully, we can keep the boats organized and not have people doing hot laps all over the place while others are trying to race. Does anyone have a Crossman 760 pellet gun? We should have the boats run from left to right (either in the cove or at the launch ramp). After making a pass, shut down (wait for Sangster to finish his pass eek! ) and then wait and let the other boats paired up run. Any ideas? idea I got an idea...How bout' all the boats that will be doing the 1/8 mile thing, get the Hell out'a the way on the other end for the boats that run the Whole Deal..... smile_sp smile_sp smile_sp That's what I'm Talkin'bout......

I think that is a great idea Sangster. That leaves you and the pontoon houseboat .
    Where is the NOS? I will be pulling for you bcuz you are a prop guy. MAybe you could have Billy Bob hook you up on the NOS deal. wink

Sangster
    Jetboatguru:
    I think that is a great idea Sangster. That leaves you and the pontoon houseboat .
    Where is the NOS? I will be pulling for you bcuz you are a prop guy. MAybe you could have Billy Bob hook you up on the NOS deal. wink The Pontoon Houseboat..... smile_sp

Her454
    for someone that should be busy makin 2000lbs of mac salad, he's doin an awful lot of smack talk and makin up rules.......

Sangster
    More like Sweeting the Rules for the Bottle boats..Oh well...

Her454
    .....la la la la la, cheaters never prosper" la la la la. wink

BigBoyToys
    Jetboatguru:
    These races that are matched up are going to be from an idle. Two boats mashing the gas from a 3000 roll is not a race. Maybe we can get a starter boat (like Sily Devil) to wave a flag for the start. Hopefully, we can keep the boats organized and not have people doing hot laps all over the place while others are trying to race. Does anyone have a Crossman 760 pellet gun? We should have the boats run from left to right (either in the cove or at the launch ramp). After making a pass, shut down (wait for Sangster to finish his pass eek! ) and then wait and let the other boats paired up run. Any ideas? I like it.... All except the part about waiting for Sangster to pass. Figured I'd have it trailered by then and still waiting
    And yep....no starting from a roll. Gotta show Sangster how quick a Jet is gonna get by him...
    [ December 27, 2002, 02:06 PM: Message edited by: BigBoyToys ]

BigBoyToys
    Sangster:
    More like Sweeting the Rules for the Bottle boats..Oh well... Ok Sangster, If I don't get the bottle on that came today (it's going on the Syndicate) in time for the racin', you can borrow it so ya have a chance against the CP

Page 1 of 3 123 LastLast