Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12

Thread: Lakers vs Rockets, just started

Jyruiz
    I think George is a better player, within the confines of the current Lakers offense, than Butler. Agreed about Jones, the Lakers should have kept him.
    George might be better in the triangle, but we will never know because Caron never played in it. I still think Caron is the better player all around. I also wish the Lakers would have kept Grant, he is a very savvy big man, something the Lakers need bad, but I understand what Buss did.

dmontzsta
    The Lakers have a good team, they just need to play better and more consistant. I am not going to criticize PJ either, but...
    There are bench players that will step up and play well.
    George
    Cook
    Bynum
    Turiaf? I want to see him, I have a good feeling about him.
    Vujacic
    They all have potential to score and rebound. They are probably 1 good player and experience away from doing very well.

Jyruiz
    The Lakers have a good team, they just need to play better and more consistant. I am not going to criticize PJ either, but...
    There are bench players that will step up and play well.
    George
    Cook
    Bynum
    Turiaf? I want to see him, I have a good feeling about him.
    Vujacic
    They all have potential to score and rebound. They are probably 1 good player and experience away from doing very well.
    I wish you were right Don, but I think you are wrong bro. The whole bench is inexperience except for George, Cook has hardly played in the playoffs. Our only real starters are Kobe and Odom, and we know how inconsistent Odom has been, with that play, he would not be a starter on a lot of other teams.

dmontzsta
    I wish you were right Don, but I think you are wrong bro. The whole bench is inexperience except for George, Cook has hardly played in the playoffs. Our only real starters are Kobe and Odom, and we know how inconsistent Odom has been, with that play, he would not be a starter on a lot of other teams.
    You are right. They just need experience, but they do have potential.

Beer Factor
    Keep em levelheaded for me.....lol
    Whats a friggin Laker anyhow?
    What the hell is a clipper? Sounds like a penalty in football to me!

Page 2 of 2 FirstFirst 12