Thread: Los Angeles Area Interior

Hallett19
    Anyone know someone good who does not charge astronomical prices to redo my interior?

Bow Tie Omega
    It is an hour drive for you, but try Martinez Marine Interior. Their prices are great and their work is top notch. My boat is there as we speak. It was a little over half of what the others wanted price wise. I called or went to 6 different places, they all wanted around 6 grand. He wanted just over 3. Just an honest man, not trying to put the screws to the boaters. He was busy and his work was nice. I drove the boat from Phoenix to Norco, that should tell it all right there. Good luck.....Joe

BOBALOO
    Try Joe's upholstery in El Monte. They are in the phone book. I had my hatch redone for 200 bucks on my Eliminator and 5 years ago they did my 18' Bahner , 2 wrap around seats, the piece in front of the engine and the piece under the dash for 400$ I re-did the wood and gave them the old vinyl for a pattern. I would NOT trust leaving my boat at their shop, there is no place to lock it up outside. If you're redoing a 70K boat I would use someone else, but they do nice work. ESPECIALLY if you're on a budget.
    12232 Valley Blvd
    626-350-1524

LOWRIVER2
    2nd thumbs up for Martinez interior. Good job/ good price.

Hallett19
    my boat is probably worth 3 grand and el monte is not far at all. thanks babaloo!!

RitcheyRch
    Vic's Upholstery in Castaic. 661-295-5245